Why? Well, remember how that one girl they bullied (and in the case of Taisuke, raped) snapped in the finale? Yeah. If this troper recalled correctly, there was another show where something like this happened, girl got bullied by both students and her step-sister, she snapped and killed them all. This Troper has the feeling like that is gonna happen to Otome's Friends and possibly Taisuke.
- That is, if you know, Kotonoha actually survives being stranded on a boat in the middle of the ocean.
- They probably start sleeping around with everyone die of horrible STDs or something.
- They'll hear it on the news and become extremely paranoid. The only thing everyone knows besides the murder of Sekai and Makoto is that the murderer is missing. Sure, Kotonoha is in the middle of the ocean on the yacht, but in order for that to be proven as true (someone could have seen it as a lie and say that she's still hiding somewhere) they have to find the boat. The girls will begin to think that Kotonoha is coming for them next and fear for their lives.
- Kumi's stated to have a boyfriend of her own. Perhaps the paranoia gets to her that she confesses that she cheated on him in hopes that she won't have to go through the same thing? Though the question would be if the boyfriend is forgiving or not.
- Hikari starts off School Days with an unrequited crush on Taisuke. In the game, the player can actually make at least a minor bit of karma come back to bite Taisuke: the player can only romance Hikari on paths where Taisuke has sex with Kotonoha. That means Taisuke's jerkass behavior towards Kotonoha can cost him Hikari, a cute girl who might have actually dated him otherwise. As for the anime, Hikari is no more fond of jerks than any other girl. After sleeping with Makoto, she says it was a mistake. This troper is betting that when Hikari finds out Taisuke raped Kotonoha, she's going to read Taisuke the riot act.
Most of the events in the show are but fleeting day dreams of the main character. Considering Makoto is terribly afraid of women at the beginning of the series, plus the Valentines OVA, it seems incredibly fantastical that everything that moves would suddenly become so attracted to him. Why else wouldall the women suddenly love him? Have sex with him? Have three-ways? Murder each other over him?
- The starting events really do happen to him, but nothing ever comes of them. He has an awkward relationship with Katsura that strains and breaks under Makoto's inexperience and perverse forwardness.
- He's terrified of women and hardly knows what to do around them. How does he become a player all the sudden? Even his fictional self can't explain it. It's why he's always tripped up about his words.
- Sekai's surprise kiss at the end of episode 1 as well as the "practice sessions" are all fantasies because he's more comfortable around her. She set him up with Katsura because she's an outgoing person and saw an opportunity. This helps explain why she changes so dramatically when the romance starts; it's not real.
- Makoto is probably some sort of writer. He obviously cares little about school work and is a quiet and/or shy guy most of the time. Plus, we never actually see him doing anything for fun (besides women). The story evolves as he fantasizes about his sexual life evolving.
- When Makato and Katsura's real life relationship ends, that's when the story goes off the deep end. Every girl suddenly wants him in the fantasies. And the cheating is why he can't be with her. Then he later feels bad about all the cheating his fictional self does, in addition to his failed relationship, and punishes himself by killing himself.
- Katsura was a quiet girl to begin with. It's easy to write her later as being crazy. This might in part be his interpretation of her - we do know he never felt quite comfortable with her.It could be part of his anger towards her.
So this time around he goes "F*ck It, next time- I shall be an asshole to everyone- just to see what happens next." The result is the School Days anime. The reason why Makoto doesn't seem to realize that his actions might have consequences is because (in his own mind) they don't have consequences. No matter what he does, once these scenarios fully unfolded, ending credits always play and the game will go back to the Title Screen- he selects "New Game" and he's back on the train, watching Kotonoha reread her book and starts all over. He shall be a nice guy then.
- Miki Sawanaga cause she's Taisuke sister.
- Ayumu Inou's children with his seven heroines.
- Mitsuba and Yotsuba Nijou or maybe even Wakaba herself(with longer hair).
- An older Rideru and Kuu.
- Riota(or what ever Ri-) as Rika Inou's son (IF she did end up pregnant with Tomaru's).
- An older Rin Sekihata.
- Otome's mother Nadeshiko.
- Maybe Tomoe Sawagoe.
- ...and the ultimate bastard Tomaru.
- Cause 3DS definitely won't allow it.
- Make sense but Setsuna's not exactly foolish: she is intelligent but chose not to say much. Good Parenting factors in this as well as despite their "insanity" and "foolishness" they are not as bad as Midori Nagawa from Puremail(child by rape of Asagi Inou,Moegi's sister,on the young Ayumu) who is an exhibitionist dominatrix as Asagi's very bad mother(Yukari mentioned that her relationship with her mother is very bad). On the other hand, both Youko and Mai are caring mother to their own daughter. Also, the closest one to Tomaru is more to Ayumu than Makoto but in Ayumu's case, his past was so traumatic that it affected his life: taken away from his beloved mother, subjected to rape and sexual torment by Asagi and her friend Sawanaga(Taisuke's mother). By the time that Kagura and Youko rescued him, his mother has already died because of the debt and adultery that Tomaru caused.
<<|Wild Mass Guessing|>>