In future updates, there will be an additional pot that specializes in attracting baby Pokéxel.
Gen I Pokéxel that have cross-gen pre-evo may still be recruited through regular pots, but they will be noted as exceptions among evolved Pokéxel being unrecruitable.
Once Gen II is added, you can control what your Pokéxel will evolve to for branch evolution.
- Gloom, Poliwhirl and Slowpoke:
- Whether a Gen II Pokémon is present in the party.
- Whether they are in a level dedicated Gen II/Johto.
- Whether they are attached a special kind of Power Stone, which indicated as a Sun Stone, King's Rock etc.
- More likely to evolve to an Eeveelution when a party Pokémon matches the resultant's type (eg. a Water-type makes Eevee more likely to evolve into Vaporeon).
- To guarantee your choice, both your other party must be pure type and match your target Eeveelution's type. (eg. having Abra and Drowzee in your party guarantees Eevee to evolve into Espeon.)
- Jossed for now; Which Eeveelution Eevee evolves to depends on HP and ATK power stones.
- Depends on the Power Stones attached, similar mechanics to Eevee's.
- Which party slot it is in.note
There will be a major patch themed after the Dark type.
So far, as only Gen I Pokémon are present, none of them are Dark-type. And no, Mega Gyarados
doesn't count as Mega Evolutions aren't implemented yet, and unlike Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!
, Alolan Ratatta, Meowth and Grimer lines are not available in Quest
- This patch will be specifically on Halloween.
- Jossed for now; no such update happened during its release.
will work differently in this game.
Most probably a Smart Bomb
akin to Shoot 'em Up
Generations are seperated into different islands.
Each having a set of levels that can only be entered by Pokéxel befriended in that island.