This is a list of silly, or Just for Fun wild mass guesses for the series One Piece. More serious entries should go in one of the open pages.
Please add new entries to the bottom of the page.
- Pretty unlikely, since Hancock's character, or at least design and concept, is around a decade old.
- Also, Hancock really is the most beautiful person in her world, at least of those we've seen so far. Megan Fox? Not so much.
- Alternatively, she mastered Life Return a la Kumadori and Lucci.
They both smoke; they both have dirty blond hair that covers one eye; they both wear black suits with boots (to compare, look here◊ and here◊; and they both have similar personalities. The only difference is Sanji's women obsession, which probably stems from losing the love of his life because he died. He tries to woo every woman he finds so he can have the relationship that he and Chiaki never got to have.
The Devil Fruits are likely powerful demons as well; but they were not given a human body, but a fruit form which can transfer their powers to whoever eats them.
- Maybe they're born in trees...
- And then they get picked like fruit? :D
- Actually, considering everything else in the story, it's not entirely unlikely that in the One Piece world, babies are literally brought by the stork.
- As much as I love this one, Rouge's story specifically mentions Ace in the womb.
- She had to hide him...
- As much as I love this one, Rouge's story specifically mentions Ace in the womb.
Okay, this just HAS to be said:
I apologize for the horrible pun, and am fully ready to admit that I'm mainly saying this because I can't get the image of the Dai-Gurren-Dan crest sporting Luffy's hat out of my brain.
- Alternatively, Franky is one big TARDIS. How else could he keep all of his technologies in there?
- Heck, even Chopper with the Rumble Balls as some sort of hyperspace matter container. None of that wave Zoan Techno Babble.
The Poneglyphs are incredibly dangerous for the Patriots because anyone who discovers the old tech could reverse-engineer it and use it as a weapon against the World Government and the Patriots. The "weapons" like Pluton and Poseidon are, in fact, various forms of Metal Gear; REX and RAY, respectively.
As outlined in the Metal Gear WMG page, the ending of MGS2 was Raiden undergoing a psychotic break, which means that Arsenal Gear did not break down. Instead, the Patriots have it hidden. The last island of the Grande Line, Raftel, is no island; it is Arsenal Gear, kept in storage. As Raftel is also where Devil Fruits come from, it explains why the powers they give are so many and varied. The Fruits are full of Nanomachines, which means that they can have any number of bizarre, magical effects.
- And the Gorosei are in reality the GodHand.
- This would mean that the "devil" in Devil Fruit refers to Chaos.
- One Piece is a communication device of some sort that will alert the Imperium that the planet needs "cleansing", which is why Gold Roger went to such pains to ensure that nobody could use the bloody thing. He told everyone about it because if everyone is looking for it, they'll stop each other from finding it, keeping the planet from being destroyed.
Think about it: on Amazon Lily, "Strength is beauty." By the end of the Alabasta Arc, it's practically canon that Tashigi will get way, way stronger. Hancock hates the world government, and Tashigi is one of the few genuinely good people in it. Hancock and Tashigi are likely going to be in close proximity this arc. Somehow, Hancock will be impressed with her like whoa and become convinced that they are in a Romantic Two-Girl Friendship. BUT...Tashigi will have lost her glasses, and due to not being able to SEE Hancock, not fall for her charms like certain others. This will not hinder Hancock at all due to her complete inability to understand that not everyone ([Oh my gosh!]!) is in love with her.
- Alternatively, Pell is Bio Rider, who has survived such a situation with a similar tactic.
- No! He's still alive, he just doesn't know that he's a father, once he finds out about his daughters problems he'll go in and rescue her.
- He made a nice light happy series, only to kill off Ace in such a heartbreaking and depressing way. If this is true, he's the biggest jerk on the planet; but you'd have to salute him, for spending twelve whole years on the setup.
- Dude, this troper pegged him as a troll YEARS before that happened. He's always giving misleading answers to questions, hiding information until the last minute, throwing red herrings all over the place, or making things happen that are totally contrary to fannish expectations/desires. Plus, OP always took place in a Crapsaccharine World; something like brutally and depressingly killing off the hero's brother despite all the hard work and risk he suffered in to save him feels kind of inevitable.
- *gasp* Does that mean they'd get the chance to fight Eneru again?
- But he wouldn't do that, he'd know that Kizaru could just shoot them down with his lasers.
- Ah, but they all can use haki.
- And now this troper is thinking about the possibility of Doflamingo knowing how to use haki...
- What about Doflamingo rapping? (This seems likely...)
- And now this troper is thinking about the possibility of Doflamingo knowing how to use haki...
- Think about it, one of the characters had mentioned the treasure would cause a battle to engulf the whole world once it was found, likely since if people knew that there was a book that told all of what happened in their world they'd all want it....
- It makes perfect sense! Gol D. Roger knew what the Poneglyphs said despite not being able to read them. He is the only person (aside from Whitebeard, who got the information from Roger, and possibly Kureha) who knew the true meaning of the Will of D. He could "hear the voice of all things." How else do you get that knowledge? You read through the series!
- Ha, ha, ha! Funny! Well, maybe that wouldn't happen, considering that he'd have to know everything about human physiology during his training with Dr. Kureha...
- WIN! WIN! MUST HAPPEN! MUST HAPPEN!
- So, would that make Hina Emily then?
- It's so hilarious it MUST be canon. Mind if I use this in a fanfic someday?
- Wait...would this make pirates other anime companies then?
- Then pirates might be the scanlators. The strawhead-kind of scanlators are the ones who do it just to spread the joy of one piece (not attempting to ruin the mangaka) and the evil-pirate-kind-scanlators would be the ones taking money for their scanlations.
- And the rebels are fanfic authors.
- Shouldn't it be the other way round? The Revolutionaries are the Scanlators, with Dragon as the Head Translator, while the pirates are the fanfic-writers, living their dreams and desires while using ridiculous characterization and powers...
- Then, the shichibukai's are fan-fics/doujins authors who start to work for Four Kids to avoid being demanded.
- Wait...would this make pirates other anime companies then?
- Look at how much that kid grew in such a short time. It's a wonder that his tendons are even attached.
- Oda actually has a wife so I doubt he'd feel the need to.
Mihawk: Well then, Who's on first?Doflamingo: Doesn't matter. I killed him.
- Imagine their version of Who's On First.
Doflamingo: I'm wild and I'm crazy and I'm a major LadyKiller!!!Mihawk: Well, two out of three isn't so bad.
- Someone write more of this please.
- Maybe something where Mihawk's the Deadpan Snarker foil to Doflamingo?
Mihawk: What do you call a storm with a dress?Doflamingo: A her-iccane!Kuma: *ba dum tish*
- Or one where Doflamingo says the joke's punchline:
- And Shiliew hates the taste of alcohol. Or just can't hold his liquor.
Alternately its were hid his porn, after all highly doubtful Rouge would think to look there.
- will say that he has met Mashiro while using some form of time travel.
- will say that he hopes to meet Mashiro someday (the event in question takes place in 2016).
- will give some vague answer.
The only answer he is unlikely to give is a definite no answer.
Gran D. Line
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Luffy in a short, anti-climactic battle.
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Shanks.
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Usopp.
We've seen that when Chopper gets dunked in water, he reverts to his half and half form rather than full human or full reindeer. If Hody's half and half form is his "fishman" form, it makes sense then that he wouldn't change underwater. And since that form has gills he doesn't have to worry about drowning.
Another WMG for this series speculates that if a water logia fruit exists, its eater could be immune to the effects of the sea. If there are Fish type zoan fruits, perhaps the same is true for them. Alternatively, Fish type zoans may not be immune to the sea, but as long as they're in a form with gills they won't drown. Given what else has been done in this series due to determination and willpower alone, it might be possible for a Fish zoan to train him/herself to be able to move around when submerged despite the effects of the sea. As the flashbacks show, Hody's been a fishman for well over 10 years, so he's certainly had the time to train his abilities if he is a DF user.
I could even take this a step further and say that a long long long time ago, there were no fishmen but there were a lot of Fish zoan fruits. The first fishmen were humans who ate those fruits, and never went back to their human forms. Perhaps they saw their human selves as weak or something. It wouldn't be the first time in fiction that humans gave up their humanity for such a reason. Somehow the half and half form got embedded into the population's genome, and their decedents (modern fishmen) have the strengths and benefits of the form without the downside of the fruit's curse. The trade-off is, they can't change forms any more. It would explain why fishmen and humans are compatible enough for blood transfusions with each other (that is, if cultural taboos are ignored).
If these Fish zoan fruit didn't have any weakness to the sea (or just seemed dangerous enough in general), then the early World Government could have hunted down the fruit once the original power holders died and the fruit respawned. The WG then locked these fruit away and as time passed, people forgot that fishmen were ever human. Then Hody somehow got his hands on a Fish zoan as a boy and he discovered the truth. Maybe something happened in his early childhood that caused him to view his human self as weak and frail once he ate the fruit. Whatever the case, this knowledge influences Hody's rage toward humans and would even contribute to how in recent chapters Hody seems to have abandoned his idea of ruling Fishman island and is willing to let the ship Noah crash into the island and kill all its inhabitants including other fishmen.
- What are you talking about? BB don't use shadows, he use darkness. Moria is the one who use shadows...
- Okay, I guess it's clear then that Moriak is the rogue Nara. He's got the spiky hair for it, and his lack of strategic skills is obviously because he was dropped through a spaaace-time portal as a baby. Who knows what that kind of thing does to you?
- Well, given that Christianity apparently exists in the OP world via the Bible, it's possible. It'd be hilarious to see Zoro naming his next attack after a dreidel.
- This theory doesn't make sense because Zoro has stated quite strongly that he is an atheist. If he were trying to rebel against Mihawk through religion, his atheism would actually be a more offensive or rebellious stance against Mihawk if he's one of those Catholic conquistador types.
- It was Milly, clearly.
- While were at it, I'd just like to note how both are sandmen, Badasses In Nice Suits, attack with a pointy weapon, can dissipate, are commonly alligned as Neutral Evil, and yet both have retarded theories associated with them regarding their gender and getting paired off with their enemy. FFFFFUUUUU—
- And Sanji will become Blondbeard...
- I see the mermaid that Fluttershy could smell like.
- Knuckles is the next nakama!
- Zumu Zumu no Mi - Paramecia-type, grants the user Super Speed that can be utilized in a variety of ways with sufficient training, not unlike The Flash (as a bonus, the "Zumu Zumu" name comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of something speeding up). It would basically be the Devil Fruit equivalent of CP9's Soru ability, but with more versatility.
- Alternatively, the Zumu Zumu no Mi's ability would be the reverse of Foxy's Noro Noro no Mi; while Foxy's ability allows him to shoot beams that can slow any affected target down for 30 seconds, the Zumu Zumu no Mi allows the user to slow down their own perception of time, which in turn makes everything around them appear to have slowed down, but from the perspective of others it would appear that the user has simply sped up. This would be similar to how things are perceived by The Flash whenever he uses his speed, or somewhat like the Time Stands Still ability the second Reverse-Flash (Hunter Zolomon, a.k.a. Zoom) had in the comics. In this case, even a Soru master would appear to be significantly slower from the perception of the Zumu Zumu no Mi user.
- Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Tiger, Lion, Lynx or Panther - Zoan-type, similar to Rob Lucci's Model: Leopard fruit but with different cats.
- Suji Suji no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to turn his/her body into strings, which also allows for individual control of each string (assuming that's not Doflamingo's power already).
- This one does exist in canon, and it is Doflamingo's ability, but it's called the Ito Ito no Mi (String String Fruit), and no, he can't turn his body into strings (though he can make string-clones of himself).
- Hone Hone no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to generate bones of any size and shape from anywhere on their body, either for offensive or defensive capabilities ("hone" is the Japanese word for "bone").
- Pocha Pocha no Mi - Logia-type, allows the user to transform into pure water, and also allows them to generate unlimited amounts of water from their own bodies (like all Logia users with their respective elements) and weaponize it in a manner akin to water-bending; however, they cannot control any physical body of water (including from rivers or the sea) outside of their own body. Its power is otherwise similar to the canonical Numa Numa no Mi (the Swamp Swamp Fruit eaten by Caribou) and the filler Toro Toro no Mi (eaten by Honey Queen in the second movie). "Pochapocha" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for water splashing.
- Kaze Kaze no Mi - Logia-type, allows the user to control and turn into wind or tornado-like forms; more serious WMG listings often say Dragon ate a Devil Fruit that grants this kind of power.
- Bashi Bashi no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to create semi-visible energy force-fields (somewhat like the Invisible Woman) that can repel any projectile like a shield; "bashi bashi" is the Japanese onomatopoeic sound for crackling or a force field repelling something.
- Confirmed in canon as Bari Bari no Mi (Barrier Barrier Fruit) eaten by Bartolomeo.
- Kouba Kouba no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to create and manipulate plants, including flowers and vines, like Poison Ivy. "Kouba" is the Japanese word for "plant."
- Alternatively, it could be named the Tane Tane no Mi; "Tane" is the Japanese word for "seed," which all plants grow from.
- Ryu Ryu no Mi - Ancient Zoan-type, allows the user to become a dragon ("ryu" being one Japanese word for "dragon").
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Fox - Zoan-type, allows the user to become a fox.
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Kyuubi no Kitsune (9 tailed Fox) Includes the ability to utilize fox fire, something similar to "magic" and limited illusions to mimic shape change (however unlike Mr. 2, the transformation isn't even skin deep, appearance only). Also larger in body and possibly capable of other powers often associated with mystical kitsune (a mythical zoan)
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Tanuki, Allows the user to become a tanuki, including many of the Tanuki's mystical powers.
- Kinda confirmed, since it's video game-only Devil Fruit and it's full name is Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-danuki.
- Eirian Erian no Mi, Model: Grey, allows the user to become a Grey alien,including many abilitees such as telekinesis. "Eirian" is the Japanese word for alien
- Uma Uma no Mi, Model: Alicorn, allows user to become an Alicorn, including many magical abilities such as telekinesis and celestial-body levitation.
- Eirian Erian no Mi, Model: Cthulu, allows the user to become the Cthulhu, including many powers associate with the cosmic deity
- Teki Teki no Mi, Logia-type, allows the user to turn into and generate oil. Comes from the word "tekika" which the Japanese word for "drip."
- Alternatively, "Abu Abu no Mi" or "Bura Bura no Mi." Both come from the Japanese word for oil, "abura."
- ...The Doctor 's name
- Luffy would have high wisdom and (very)low inteligence
- Look at how she reacts from mistakenly thinking he did something the least little bit romantic to her. She faints. If they were to get married, she'd never survive the wedding. She'd be lucky to live to the I Do's.
- Plus if they do get together, Luffy's enemies will target her
- They say PX-40 on them. I'm not making this up.
- Why's that? Add a leg to the "P" in Pekoms's name to make it an "R" and spell it backwards.
- If you don't know why then you are not a One Piece fan.
- Amazon Lily is on the Calm Belt. They won't ever "have to" go to Amazon Lily. Hell, I'll be surprised if they even go there at all.
- We know that they takes orders from (or at least are in league in) with a Joker, at minimum. And given Mistah J's usual arsenal, Caesar's Devil fruit is strangely fitting.
- Actually, Caesar Clown's inspiration is considered to be Caesar Romero's Joker from the 1960's Batman TV series.
- *gasp* That means Donquixote Doflamingo is an alternate-universe Joker? Suddenly everything makes sense!!!!
- After Luffy defeats all his opponents, he will go back in time to become Gol D. Roger and arrange for his own execution, launching the entire plot of the series to set his younger self on his adventure so he can complete the loop.
- We know that Nami can be pretty much violent when it comes to money and treasure, so just imagine if One Piece treasure is not valuable. E.g. one piece of paper.
- Then Luffy may be beaten by Nami till he is flatten into one piece of paper.
- Dracule Mihawk is Envy - Zolo sure envies him and considers him a rival to be surpassed.
- How does this make sense? Gluttony means to eat lots, no to be eaten. Lust means to be lustful, not to be lusted for. Envy means to be envious, not to have others envy you.
- Donquixote Doflamingo is Greed - He goes for power and knows how the struggle works.
- Boa Hancock is Lust - Does that need to be explained?
- Marshall D. Teach is Gluttony - He ate two Devil Fruits even though only one should be survivable.
- Gecko Moria is Pride - Why else would he put freaking Luffy's shadow into freaking Oars?! The two most powerful individuals...
- Bartholomew Kuma is Sloth - In a weird way, he doesn't do anything. He just does what his Pacifista forces him to.
- Sir Crocodile is Wrath - He managed to get calm and collected Vivi to want him to die.
- And let's also say that Jimbei is Ambition - Realizing Otohime's dream of harmony between Fish-men and Humans.
- Dracule Mihawk is Envy - Zolo sure envies him and considers him a rival to be surpassed.
- I would say that Moriah is Sloth (as he's done very little until Luffy arrived on Thriller Bark, letting his zombies do the work for him), Jinbe is Envy (he's constantly comparing himself unfavorably to Fisher Tiger and Otohime), Mihawk is Pride (being the top swordsman in the world), and Kuma is Wrath (he had to have gained the "Tyrant" title somehow).
- Doflamingo is Faith - He did say that justice would win the Paramount War, even technically.
- Mihawk is Charity - How generous does a guy have to be to train the man who will defeat him?
- Hancock is Hope - She hasn't given up on Luffy yet, has she?
- Crocodile is Prudence - Say what you want about his scheme at Alabasta, it was a brilliant move.
- Teach is Fortitude - Hmmm... Strong enough to stop Devil Fruits, take Devil Fruits, make earthquakes...
- Kuma is Moderation - Neither an ally nor an enemy of the Straw Hats, just moderate.
- Jimbei is Justice - He is the one who brought Hody down from power, isn't he?
- Not really sure how to fit Gecko Moria in here though.
- A marker designating its finder as King of the Pirates,
- A particularly powerful sword and the key to wielding it,
- A ton of cash,
- A map leading to Elbaph and one to the All Blue,
- The one and only miracle cure for any disease,
- The Poneglyph that ties all of the others together,
- A wood even stronger than the Jewel Tree Adam wood,
- Maybe the wood of the Devil Tree
- And panties.
- Because giant robots are cool.
- Luffy: Everytime he showed interested in sex, Ussop was involved(Oda even said it was because of him!) and their big fight at Water Seven was more like a break-up fight than a dispute between friends.
- Nami: Some of their conversation are flirty, he built her a weapon perfectly customized for her, they're both cowardly and the first thing she does after the time skip is to press his head against her chest face first.
- Sanji: Sanji said he only protect beautiful women, yet he protected Ussop several time, even getting blast by Eneru lightning head on. They're very warm with each other too!
- Zorro: Zorro loves swords. Zorro once used Ussop as a sword.
- Nico Robin: If I remember correctly, Robin only adds the affectionate -kun for two people's nickname, Chopper and Ussop. Chopper is pretty much a kid, so he doesn't count.
- Chopper: He believes every lie that Ussop tell, thinking him to be the awesomest dude ever.
- Perona: just look at this page!
- Franky and his sister: They were very moved and seduced by the love Ussop as for his ship!
- Lucci, Kalifa, Kaku and Blueno: Why do you think they kidnapped him?
- Kuro: According to the internet, hate=love and Kuro hates Ussop.
- Chew: He wasn't chasing Ussop to kill him, but rather to confess his love, but he ended up being too bashful and could only show his love through violence.
- Followed shortly by a fight between her and Boa Hancock after the latter hears about this.
- I'd say that Ryuma is an ancestor, not necessarily a father or grandfather.
- Jossed. As of Episode 683, Pica is voiced by Yuji Mitsuya. Either way, the voice is still hilarious.
- Uh, dude? This is actually a legit guess.
- Both literally (as he can transform into a straw-man) and figuratively (as he can create helpless little straw dolls whom the opponent must attack instead of him, a physical representation of the Straw Man Argument).
- Luffy seems to able to nap anywhere. Even during battle. While he is pretty laid back and air headed; He wouldn't stupid enough to fall asleep during a life or death situation on purpose. We don't see that much of Dragon so there's no way to confirm or deny, so we can assume he falls asleep off screen. Garp also falls asleep during fights and almost seems proud of it. Though in his case it could simply be the One Piece version of the Senior Sleep Cycle.
- She's a Big Eater, and her age is hard to pin down thanks to her devil fruit powers. It all matches!
- The Marines are sick of eating bad-tasting food and are in desperate need of someone who can cook well. Sanji, at the moment, is the highest-profile active pirate with a culinary background. If someone turns Sanji in alive, the Marines will pay the 177 million Berries, then attempt to hire Sanji as their executive chef and will pay him accordingly. They will pardon all of his crimes as long as he continues to cook for them and to dissociate himself from any pirates. Naturally, Sanji won't have any of that. But to the Marines, it's worth trying.
- Hilarious, yes, but this is also Jossed. Turns out, there's this Vinsmoke family stuff going on.
- They look pretty damn similar, and Sanji's personality isn't too far from Tobias' lecherous stage persona.
- Because that would explain why everything is so much bigger there.
- ... That's actually a pretty believable theory dude.
- A big pile of meat that's been sitting somewhere undisturbed for the past 24 years then? Yikes. Actually, not even yikes; if it were a pile of meat that had been sitting there this whole time, it will have decomposed into nothing by now. Talk about a ripoff.
- Sooo... Oda himself?
- Though the "Wanna hook up?" part was probably just him being an ass.
- Later on he says that Crocodile rejecting his proposal to work together and siding with the pirates is making him jealous...
- Dude, I'm not sure if that qualifies as "subtext" so much as "HOLY # $* @ Doflamingo is GAY GAY GAY GAY HE WANTS CROCODILE'S ASS DID I MENTION HE'S GAAAAAAAY!!!??"
- I'd just put this in 'non-serious WMG'...
- Captain Lupin D. Arsene, a cunning thief turned pirate
- Jigen, marksman extraordinaire who would give Usopp a run for his money
- Goemon, who can do with one sword what Zoro can do with three
- Fujiko . . . let's just say she's more than a match for Nami
And of course, there's the Marine called Admiral Zenigata.
- I would assume that the Silvites are the remains of the WG.
- I'm pretty sure this isn't possible because Luffy's mom has already been shown.
- I think he's too old, and you guys fail to remember that Crocodile almost killed Luffy on numerous occasions. This theory shouldn't be so popular.
- Keep in mind that Garp tried to kill Luffy at one point too. It's more that their family just is kind of screwed up.
- Yes, but... you would figure that Crocodile would make ''some'' form of hint that he knows Luffy before trying to kill him. You can't just do whatever you want when writing literature. There are rules to follow. It would be awful writing to suddenly assert that Crocodile was Luffy's mother all along, and he didn't bother mentioning anything about it during the Alabasta arc. Unless he didn't know, I guess, but that doesn't seem likely because everybody knows that Luffy is Dragon's son.
- Only the marines knew until Marineford. Besides that, I mostly agree.
- Jossed. His name is Vinsmoke Judge/Jajji.
- With the Disney theme going on in Totland, I'm 1000% positive Sora will be making an appearance.
- Um, that's actually been confirmed a long time ago. And they're called the Long-Leg tribe.
- It is completely random and acceptable in the world of One Piece
.Charlotte Earl Grey- Carol is the Minister of Tea Island and the 2nd eldest son of the Charlotte Family. He wears colorful attire especially big fancy hats the one responsible arranging Big Moms massive and grandest tea parties with the help of his two nakama Julies and Doru , a hareand mouse mink and
Charlotte Xocalto-Is the Minister of Chocolate Island and is the 3rd eldest son of the Charlotte Family. He runs the chocolate factory that resesmbles a Mayan Temple.
Charlotte St. Cloud-Is the Minister of Sugar Island and the 4th son of the Charlotte Family. He hails from Weatheria and uses a weather machine to create cotton candy clouds,. The pink clouds rains chocolate milk,tea,coffee and other liquids while the blue clouds snows sugar
Charlotte Usagi- Minister of Mochi Island and the 4th daughter of the Charlotte family. She makes rice cakes, for the tea parties.Mochi is an powerful femaleswordswoman oni that ate the Dimension Dimension Fruit, which allows her to create portals.
Charlotte Cottontail-a 7ft rabbit mink whos is the Minister of Easter Island and the12th son of the Charlotte Family.
Charlotte Mocha- A mermaid whos the Minister of Coffee Island and 33rd daughter of the Charlotte Family.
Charlotte Berry-Berry is the Minister of Fruit Island and the 32nd eldest daughter of the Charlotte Family
Charlotte Bin Ching-the 14th daughter of the Charlotte Family and the Minister of Ice cream Island.She is a Chinese princess that ate the Tempo Tempo Fruit which allows her to control heat/cold temperature .Ice Cream Island is divided into two different climate temperatures similar to Punk Hazard.
- Um, Jossed? I mean, is this even supposed to be a theory or are you just posting your fan fiction here? Yeeeah... I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Just For Fun page.
- Even if Carrot doesn't join, that would DEFINITELY be the most hilarious thing ever. And the most humiliating. I mean, getting your ass kicked by a baby? Where have I seen that before?
- Are you implying that Ivankov used his powers to transform Dragon into a woman so he could seduce Ym and have his child?
- That, or Ym is a woman. I like yours better though.
- FBI, OPEN UP.
Tony Jaa or Stephen Crow as Monkey D. Luffy
Takeshi Kaneshiro, Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans, or Ryan Reynolds as Roronoa Zoro
Jessica Alba, Kirsten Dunst, Alyson Hannigan, Bella Thorne, or Laura Chiatti as Nami
Shia LaBeouf, Corbin Bleu, or Weird Al Yankovic as Usopp
Leonardo DiCaprio, Owen Wilson, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Alex Band, Stephen Crow, Jesse Spencer or Josh Holloway as Sanji
Noah Ringer, Brina Palencia, Weird Al Yankovic, or Jonathan Lipnicki as Tony Tony Chopper (voice over)
John Felix Anthony Cena as Tony Tony Chopper (Motion Capture: Heavy Point Form)
Andy Serkis as Tony Tony Chopper (Motion Capture: Monster Point Form)
Jennifer Connelly, Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Cole, Megan Fox, or Anna Tantagelo as Nico Robin
Jim Carrey, Mickey Rourke or Dwayne Johnson as Franky
Saul "Slash" Hudson, Adrien Brody, Eric Idle, Weird Al Yankovic, Johnny Depp, Chris Sarandon, or Ian Sinclair as Brook
Danny Elfman as Brook (singing voice)
Gennaro Gattsuso or Mickey Rourke as Gol D. Roger
Clint Eastwood as Silvers Rayleigh
Uma Thurman as Shakky
Keanu Reeves or Ian Somerhalder as Portgas D. Ace
Hulk Hogan or Terrence "Terry" Gene Bollea as Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate
Chris Evans as Marco
Dalip Singh as Jozu
Liam Nelson or Christopher Lambert as Monkey D. Dragon
Sean Connery or Burt Reynolds as Monkey D. Garp
Daniel Radcliffe, Haley Joel Osment or Elijah Wood as Coby
Tom Felton or David Spade as Helmeppo
Ben Affleck as Fullbody
John Malkovich as Sengoku
Bruce Willis, Fabrizio Ravanelli, or Clint Eastwood as Smoker
Liev Schreiber as Akainu "Sakazuki"
Will Smith, Laurence Fishburne, Don Cheadle, or Lenny Kravitz as Aokiji "Kuzan"
Kunie Tanaka, Sylvester Stallone, Jeff Goldblum, or Al Pacino as Kizaru "Borsalino"
Jeff Bridges or Luke Wilson as Bartholomew Kuma
Daniel Craig as Donquixote Doflamingo
Steven Tyler as Diamante
Mike Tyson as Pica
Antonio Banderas, or Johnny Depp as Mihawk "Hawk Eyes"
Danny DeVito, Wes Bentley, Tim Curry, or Gary Boulter as Gecko Moriah
Danny DeVito or Tim Curry as Dr. Hogback
Mark Boone Junior, Ian MacShane, James Purefoy, John Malkovich, Charles Mesure, or Peter "Nice Peter" Shukoff - Marshall D. Teach
Jaime Bamber as Van Auger
David Michael Batista Jr. as Jesus Burges
Hugh Laurie or Gigi Marxullo as Doc. Q
Cillian Murphy as Laffite
Robbie Coltrane as Vasco Shot
Shannen Doherty as Catherine Devon
Mads Mikkelsen as Shiryu
Marcus Nispel as Avlon Pizarro
Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, or Viggo Mortensen as "Red Hair" Shanks
Steven Sigel or William Dafoe as Ben Beckman
Robert Downey Jr., Weird Al Yankovic, Corbin Bleu, Shia LaBeouf or Jonavatti as Yasopp
Jorge Garcia as Lucky Roo
Megan Fox as Boa Hancock
Ron Perlman as Magellan
Steve Carrell as Hannybal
Milla Jovovich as Sadie-Chan
Tim Curry or Rob Schneider as Emporio Ivankov
Johnny Deep and Glenn Close as Inazuma
Brendan Gleeson as Jimbei
Steven Seagal, Andy Garcia, Julian McMahon, Sanjay Dutt, or Till Landderman as Mr.0 Sir Crocodile
Vin Diesel or Dwayne Johnson as "Mr. 01" Daz Bones
Angelina Jolie or Iman as Miss Double Finger
Jim Carrey, Rupert Everett, or Rowen Atkinson as "Mr. 02" Betham
Mike Myers or Joe Pesci as Buggy
Ben Stiller as Mohji
Rosie O'Donnell as Fat Alvida
Monica Bellucci or Megan Fox as Slim Alvida
Mike Myers or Kevin James as Mr. 4
Roseanne Barr or Mo'nique as Miss Merry Christmas
Will Smith, Don Cheadle, or Lenny Kravitz as Mr. 5
Federica Fontana or Scarlet Johnson as Miss Valentine
Wendie Malick as Miss Fathers Day
Steven Carrell, Tommy Lee Jones, or Francesco Ciccio Graziani as "Mr. 03" Galdino
Song Hye-gyo as Miss Goldenweek
James Franco as Eustass Kidd
Daft Punk or Ray Park as Killer
Joey Jordison or Hayden Christensen as Basil Hawkins
Antonio Banderas as X·Drake
Valentino Rossi, Erik von Markovik or Wentworth Miller as Trafalgar Law
Jaime Luis Gómez "Taboo" as Scratchmen Apoo
Anne Hathaway or Jennette McCurdy as Jewelry Bonney
James Caan, Al Pacino, Epic Lloyd or Danny DeVito as Capone Benge
Matthew Willig as Urouge
Hugo Weaving as Vergo
Emilia Clarke as Monet
Dakota Fanning as Sugar
Gerard Butler or Russell Crowe as Kyros
Chris Pine or James Mardsen as Cavendish
Dolph Lundgren as Captain Morgan
Eljiah Wood, Chrsitan Bale, Cillian Murphy, Stephen Colbert, Mads Mikkelsen, or Johnny Depp as Kuro
Steven Tyler as Jango
Ficarra & Picone as Johnny & Yosaku
Gerard Depardieau as Zeff
Stephen Lang, Kurt Russell, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Brock Lesnar as Don Krieg
John Leguizamo as Gin
Patrick Warburton as Pearl
Sylvester Stallone, Jim Carrey, Gerard Butler, or Bill Nighy as Arlong
Bill Nighy as Hatchan
Gerry Scotti as Igaram
Maggie Smith as Dr. Kureha
Hugh Laurie or Gene Wilder as Dr. Hiluluk
Batista as Dorton
Mike Myers or Jack Black as Wapol
Willem Dafoe as Nefertari Cobra
Jessica Biel or Amy Adams as Nefertari Vivi
Fabio Cannavaro or Ron Perlman as Montblanc Cricket
Ashton Kutcher as Bellamy
Ian McKellen or Jean Rochefort as Gan Fall
Laz Alonso as Wiper
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Calgara
Fabio Cannavaro or Ron Perlman as Montblanc Noland
Shaggy, Laurence Fishburne, or Coolio as Gedatsu
Mike Myers as Satori, Hotori, and Kotori
Billy Zane as Shura
Vin Diesel as Ohm
Enimem as Enel
Roberto Benigni as Foxy
George Clooney as Iceburg
Josh Holloway as Paulie
Giuliano Ferrara as Tom
Saul Hudson, Russell Brand, or Weird Al Yankovic as Rob Lucci
Bryan Eyron or Owen Wilson as Kaku
Uma Thurman or Ali Larter as Kalifa
Sylvester Stallone as Bleuno
Jet-Li as Jabra
Edward Norton as Hody Jones
Jared Leto as Caesar Clown
Rey Mysterio or Ray Park as Pandaman
Frank Welker as Richie, The Unluckies, Hattori, Tyrannosaurus, Laboon, Nola, Yokozuna, South Bird, Kung Fu Dugongs, Mohmoo, Eyelashes, and other animal characters (voice over)
- Unfortunately, Gene Wilder is deceased.
- Oh yeah, I forgot about that :<
- The one problem with a lot of the actors you listed is that they're far too old to be realistically playing teenagers/young adults. If we're to see this be done properly, they'll need to be younger, less exposed actors. I have my heart set on Holland Roden playing Nami.
- Also, this whole list is a little ambitious, don't you think? If you're here to make serious guesses, then you've got to realize that a TV adaptation of a manga (which, let's be honest, isn't quite the sensation in the West as it is in Japan) probably isn't going to pull mega-hollywood stars like Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp. Just speaking realistically. I think this list should be moved to the Just For Fun page, honestly.