Fire Lady is a vampire.She appears and disappears at random and is constantly on fire; some vampires can teleport, and are weak to sunlight, which could explain the fire mishaps.
- This could also explain why, shortly after Kira uses Bites the Dust, she's seen not on fire during the night.
- Seemingly jossed as of part 10, which shows her on fire at night.
Bonzi Buddy will take the role of villain at some point.With the ending of Part 8 in mind, there's no doubt he's doing something sinister in the background. Plus, would be a mighty shame if those demonic powers went unused...
- This was confirmed as of part 9, as Bonzi's influence was corrupting the world. Until Doom Guy stepped in.
The World will be added to the Bogan household as a playable sim in season 2.Dio already has The World in season 1, however it is invisible, short-range, can only be seen by Dio and isn't sentient, unlike Killer Queen.
- The character model for The World exists in the create-a-sim editor, and Joel has said that he needs to add The World as a proper member of the household, although didn't in season 1, so season 2 seems a likely place for The World to be added.
The Ghostbusters will be added as the first new household in season 2.Joel has expressed increasing frustration with the amount of ghosts infesting the Bogan and Squarepants households and has repeatedly said he ought to add the Ghostbusters to deal with it in season 2.
The Liquids are actually the originals, and had more successful and stable lives than the Bogan household (at least until Liquid Bogan and Liquid Garfield were killed by their doppelgangers).The Liquid household was probably created when Joel accidentally added Dio, Garfield and Bogan to the wrong place in part 1 before changing his mind about where to move them in and forgot to delete the Liquids, so this technically means that the Liquids are in fact the originals.
- In-universe it's still not known how the Liquids came to be, so it's possible that they are the originals in-universe as well, and the regular Bogan household members are in fact the clones, or either household is from a Star Trek-style mirror universe to the main Meme House universe.
- Judging by the big mansion the Liquids lived in, the suit that Liquid Bogan was seen wearing before he was shot and the fact that Liquid Garfield actually seemed to have free time instead of nearly constantly being at work, it's probable that the Liquids were actually a lot more successful and sane compared to the regular Bogan household.
Vibe Check is going to play a much more villainous role in season 2.Considering his general Humanoid Abomination appearance and that he spends most of his time invading peoples homes, tormenting them, watching them sleep and hanging giant distorted pictures of himself (that Joel has implied he can see through to check vibes from a distance) on their walls, not to mention he seems to have turned Bob Ross into a Mad Artist that only paints giant murals of Vibe Check, it's possible he could become the next big antagonist in the series after Bonzi Buddy and Madeline.
- We haven't seen what happens when he finds someone's vibes unsatisfactory, so it's possible that this will happen and he'll go on the rampage.
Joel will add himself to the cast as a playable sim in Season 2.It's only a matter of time before Joel adds a sim version of himself to the cast. Most likely, he'll live with the Bogan household, or he might not. Who knows?
- He was originally going to add himself as the very first Sim (called "Joel Dumbo") all the way back in Part 1, but got distracted and forgot when he saw the Bulk Bogan head, so it's only a matter of time before he remembers to add himself again.
Skeletor will be a part of a household in Season 2.Joel did want to add Skeletor at one point, but disliked the original model added to the game as he thought it wasn't enough like the 80's cartoon version. However, a more 80s cartoon-esque model was added in a later episode, so it's likely Skeletor will be added at some point.
- Maybe he'll be placed in a house with Sans and Papyrus. Cue Bone Zone jokes.
Grand Dad will be a major villain in the series if he's added.Considering Joel's relationship with the Grand Dad meme, if Grand Dad is added, he'll be a villain, similar to how Bonzi Buddy was a meme Joel created and had a similar opinion on to Grand Dad that became a villain in Season 1.
Meme House Garfield is in fact a form of Gorefield.It would explain why he moves "like he's full of parasites" as Joel puts it.
- It could also be an explanation as to why he occasionally appears as a normal sim; he's not wearing a human costume and he's not a human wearing a cat costume - he's assimilated Jon Arbuckle a la The Thing and is impersonating him in order to blend in with other humans.