Lego Star Wars III takes place after The Complete Saga.Well, it explains why the Complete Saga characters are considered "classic".
They will eventually remake the Lego Star Wars gamesAnd they will include the following:
- Character models matching modern mini figures
- Planet hubs like in Batman 3
- Confirmed: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, set to release in 2020, has been announced to have voiced dialogue from the original film actors, updated models, and planet hubs as in Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The Phantom Limb level pack in The Force Awakens will feature a Shout-Out to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom PainIn a case of Ascended Meme, given the recent popularity of images like this one◊. It wouldn't be the first time Traveller's Tales included a Metal Gear shout out in the series.
They'll eventually make a Rebels game.And it will include:
- Characters with the ability to switch between weapons, because the show has a large number of important characters who fight like this on a regular basis.
- Bonus content and DLCs based on stories from The Clone Wars that weren't covered by LEGO Star Wars III.
The Skywalker Saga will include...
- Characters and vehicles from The Clone Wars and Rebels (and maybe even Resistance) as unlockable bonuses and/or DLC.
- Characters from Rogue One and Solo as unlockable bonuses and/or DLC.