Lego Star Wars III takes place after The Complete Saga.Well, it explains why the Complete Saga characters are considered "classic".
- Jossed. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars takes place during the Clone Wars, which happens between Episode 2 and 3, hence why the first level is a recreation of Episode 2's Geonosian Arena and several characters that should be dead by the end of Episode 3 appear. The hint was in the name "The Clone Wars". Before the announcement of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (which covers all nine movies, including the new trilogy), the only game that took place after Episode 6 (which was the last episode at the time of The Complete Saga's release) was Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
They will eventually remake the Lego Star Wars gamesAnd they will include the following:
- Dialogue (complete with Telltale Games/Bioware-esque Dialogue Tree(s) to boot for some cutscenes)
- Character models matching modern mini figures
- Planet hubs like in Batman 3
- Confirmed: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, set to release in Spring 2021, has been announced to have voiced dialogue from the original film actors, updated models, and planet hubs as in Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The Phantom Limb level pack in The Force Awakens will feature a Shout-Out to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom PainIn a case of Ascended Meme, given the recent popularity of images like this one◊. It wouldn't be the first time Traveller's Tales included a Metal Gear shout out in the series.
They'll eventually make a Rebels game.And it will include:
- Characters with the ability to switch between weapons, because the show has a large number of important characters who fight like this on a regular basis.
- Bonus content and DLCs based on stories from The Clone Wars that weren't covered by LEGO Star Wars III.
The Skywalker Saga will include...
- Characters and vehicles from The Clone Wars and Rebels (and maybe even Resistance) as unlockable bonuses and/or DLC along with bonus levels based on each series.
- For The Clone Wars, the characters will come from the episodes that weren't featured in LEGO Star Wars III, including the "Bad Batch" arc of Season 7.
- Characters and vehicles from Rogue One and Solo as unlockable bonuses and/or DLC along with levels based on the movies. Planets from the movies may also be featured as places that players can visit.
- Characters from The Yoda Chronicles, The Freemaker Adventures, and All-Stars as unlockable bonuses and/or DLC as well as levels inspired by the series.
- The Goofy Holler, since the Star Wars franchise is owned by the House of Mouse for the Rule of Funny.
- I mean, this is LEGO were taking about.
- Characters and vehicles from The Mandalorian as DLC.
- The Razor Crest is confirmed to be a vehicle in the game, though it's unlocked with a code from the Lego set instead of being DLC.
- Batuu as a planet that can be visited, complete with a LEGO version of Blackspire Outpost to explore and "Adventure" levels based on Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run. Also, the TIE Echelon and the Resistance Inter-System Transport Ship will be included as unlockable vehicles.
- The Resistance Inter-System Transport Ship is confirmed to appear in the game.
- The Starspeeder 1000 and 3000 as an unlockable vehicles, along with a bonus level that is a reimagining of the ride in which players control the vehicles.
- The "No dialogue" mode being unlockable via a Red Brick.
- George Lucas as an unlockable playable character, much like how JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy were in The Force Awakens.
- The newest trailer shows Darth Vader on the Profundity. This either means Rogue One will be featured in the game, or the game's take of A New Hope will start at the very end of Rogue One.
Returning mechanics and features from The Force Awakens in The Skywalker Saga will include:
- Cover shooting, which will help to shake things up and keep the gameplay from getting too repetitive
- Reimagined versions of bosses from the original games, most of which being faithful to the action seen in the movies
- Expanded air and space combat sections
- Side missions and challenges to be played on all explorable planets in all episodes
- "Adventure" levels, each of which features a side story or Lower-Deck Episode with events that take place between episodes.
Voice actors for The Skywalker Saga.Billy Dee Williams has already been confirmed.
- James Arnold Taylor as prequel!Obi-Wan and Plo Koon
- Tom Kane as Yoda
- Matt Sloan as Darth Vader
- Sam Witwer as Palpatine and Maul
- Corey Burton as Dooku
- Matthew Wood as Grievous, masked!Kylo Ren, and the battle droids
- Dee Bradley Baker as the clone troopers
- Mark Hamill as sequel!Luke
- John Boyega as Finn
- Daisy Ridley as Rey
- Lex Lang or Oscar Isaac as Poe
- Kelly Marie Tran as Rose
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Temuera Morrison as Jango/Boba Fett
- Andrew Secombie as Watto
- Ahmed Best as Jar Jar
- Stephen Stanton as Tarkin and original!Obi-Wan
- Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka
- Roger Craig Smith as unmasked!Kylo Ren
- Harrison Ford or John Armstrong as Han
- Matthew Mercer as original!Luke
- Matt Lanter as Anakin
- TC Carson as Mace
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Jabba
The Skywalker Saga will come out on (or around) May 4.Because why wouldn't it now that it's delayed?