- Jossed. No credits after the final ending. Tuesday is also a fake-out ending.
- Jossed. It summoned Armageddon from above.
- Close enough. Tuesday is a fake-out ending.
- Jossed. There are no additional routes for these characters.
At one point, Ms. Applegate says something along the lines of "I swear to whatever weird God your family believes in" to Nugget which is never elaborated on. Unless you consider that the Secret Ending involves you using Cindy's Flower and all the Monstermon cards on Nugget's route and showing the Talismans (aka Monstermon cards) to a sign with an ominous prophecy will kickstart the Apocalypse (or at least destroy the school). He'll deny he did it so it's unlikely he's an Apocalypse....Boy(?) ,but he still provides a Sequel Hook and once the Kid leaves he'll jump into the Nugget Cave and say that his work here is done (and it's a hard fall as well). So it's likely the God he worships wants the Apocalypse to happen and as a result, smites everyone except him and the Kid.
- Regarding Nugget's Denial: When the player says "You killed them all", Nugget says No...and points out that Nugget and the Kid are still alive. If Lilly survives as suggested below, it makes sense for Nugget to have spared her since he liked her.