Jewelpet Happiness will be the last anime.Dat title.
And it will go back to being a Magical Girl anime.The art style of the protagonist is giving me that feeling.
The characters will gain a new Mid-Season Upgrade item to increase their sales in the Jewelpet Cafe.So let's be honest, Jewelina told Ruby to fill the Jewel Box with Magic Jewels and then something good will happen. But what happens if the box is filled? They'll gain a new item that would help their shop prosper and at the same time, they need to collect and refill the Jewel Box once again.
- Semi-confirmed. There are no new items, but the Cafe fuses with the school cafeteria, which allows for more customers. Also, they don't refill the box, just get more sections added to it.
Theories about the Red Moon.
- A Sealed Evil in a Can theory: it could be that Jewelina defeated someone from the past and imprisoned them in the moon. The moon turning red is maybe a result of that person wanting to brainwash people and cause Unhappiness so it can break the seal.
- An Ancient Artifact theory: the moon has to do with an evil artifact Jewelina sealed up thousands of years ago in the moon.
- An Ancient Conspiracy theory: Jewelina preventing some evil cult from resurrecting someone in the red moon.
- All Jossed. The Red Moon is its own being, and the crisis surrounding it is Ruby's fault and therefore recent.