The Usher and the Director are best friends.
They both have a huge interest for cinema, and they are both really scary to meet (the Director moreso
H.R. Bloodengutz is the Caretaker's minion.
Or is he the Caretaker?
The Caretaker's wife died.
Might seem possible. He and his daughter Cindy are the only Caine family members known to still be alive.
- It would also explain his obsession with studying the soul, at least initially. He wanted there to be proof of the soul, and therefore the afterlife, so he'd know what happened to his wife. Unfortunately, things went downhill fast...
The Director is the Storyteller's son.
Seeing as how they have similar Creepy Blue Eyes
If Lady Luck were in disguise as Honey O'Houlihan, this might mean that Lady Luck and Dan would possibly become a couple. Dan told Honey that he likes women who kill people
. Not to mention Dan and Lady Luck both have green eyes.
Eddie and Cindy will eventually become icons of future events.
Not sure if that would happen though.
- Cindy was originally intended to be the icon for 2010 before they decided on Fear, so at the least, it shows that past icons are still in the running.
They are both evil, and very similar in appearance.
Lady Luck's monster form resembles the vampires in that show heavily judging by the face.
Universal Studios plans on making films based off the Halloween Horror Nights icons.
That would be really
cool. One about the Caretaker would be awesome.
They are close to looking the same. The differences are that the Imposter Dan has a different hairstyle, a goatee, a different-looking nose, and is much friendlier. The Director on the other hand, has an extremely psychopathic personality, and actually does have an evil plan.
Jack the Clown's rival is Ronald McDonald.
Jack insulted Ronald on a radio interview during 2007, telling him to "eat that".
- Based on previous disparaging comments, Beetlejuice might also be Jack's rival too.
Ideas for future houses
- A Graveyard doubling as a night club where The Dead Can Dance... but still want you dead.
- A darker take on Atlantis
- William Shakespeare's Macbeth
- Five Nights at Freddy's, because why not? It would go through the four main games. There's already been a FNAF haunted attraction and it could be good promotion for the upcoming movie.
- A house featuring corrupted YouTube celebrities
- The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror... In 3D, which would be a good use for the Springfield area of the park.
- Based on a Tumblr post, a scary-but-not-too-scary Scooby-Doo area for children who come with older relatives.
- Bendy and the Ink Machine. Why the hell not?
- Azkaban in one of the Harry Potter areas with scareactors playing dementors and escaped Death Eaters.
- A postapocalyptic circus with zombie clowns and a lion tamer with monstrous lions etc. overseen by an insane Ringmaster. (Maybe tie it in with Jack?)
- Welcometo Night Vale, beginning and ending at the Night Vale radio station... only the station you come out in is... not in good condition.
- Gravity Falls, specifically the "Weirdmageddon" episodes.
- Sadly, this one is most likely impossible as Disney would most likely not want to license the show to a rival. Although a Weirdmageddon scare zone would be amazing.
- The New Mutants scare house.
- A twisted Nickelodeon or Nintendo crossover house in the vain of the Scary Tales houses or the Maximum Carnage scarezone.
Adaru/Fear wasn't always a god.
I mean, there's no canonical backstory for him- hell, not even really canonical info about him at all. For all we know, he wasn't always what he is now.