- Chapter 8 reveals that the Lord Commander was once a member of the Infinity Guard who was friends with Gary's father for 29 years. When John was detonating an anti-matter bomb, Jack gets caught in the blast, causing his skin to pale as well as developing psychic powers.
- Heck, he might even be a fusion of the two.
- For anyone who had watched Chapter 7, it is revealed that within Final Space lie eldritch abominations known as the Titans. These entities are immensely powerful, being capable of ending all existence without much effort. These Titans were freed in several alternate timelines due to Mooncake rashly destroying several planets because of Lord Commander killing Gary. Regardless of the timeline, the end result is always the same: Gary dies trying to take on the Lord Commander which leads to the Titans being unleashed unto the universe by Mooncake in a spur of rage. The titans are actually briefly referenced in Chapter 3 when Mooncake is made to fight with other alien beasts by the Order of the Twelve, a group of faceless aliens who serve as the "eyes" of the universe. The titans are apparently worshiped by the Order of the Twelve as part of the reason for the gladiatorial battles is to offer sacrifices to the titans. Because of this, one can ask the question on whether or not the Lord Commander himself is aware of this. While the answer as to why TLC wants to open a breach to Final Space is currently unknown, my ultimate theory is that since the Titans are regarded as gods and are worshiped as such, maybe TLC is hoping to acquire immortality from them. Of course, this would end up working against the Lord Commander's favor as these types of entities are not to be played with so I could see the Lord Commander dying the moment the Titans are freed from their prison.
- Actually, The Lord Commander's reasons for capturing Mooncake and opening the breach are revealed in Chapter 10 when he reveals that he is doing this so he could become a titan. He figures that by becoming an immortal god, he would be able to stop his own body from dying as he was dying at the time. However, the it were apparently not interested in him and only took Earth instead, ruining his whole plan. It turns out that all of his efforts were for nothing.
- Both are yellow, have one eye, and they both have chaotic personalities. It isn't too hard to suggest that upon being punched out of existence by Grunkle Stan, Bill was condemned to an artificial body that is less powerful.
- Confirmed only on the rescued part; Gary wakes up on another ship at the start of the first episode of said season.
- John did say that he'd been friends with Jack for 20-something years, so it seems unlikely.
After Avocato's death, we see Gary making a vlog for him as well. It's easy to see that vlogs are Gary's way of coping with loss (in Quinn's case, she was his last point of real human contact before his imprisonment.) The very first time he used this coping strategy would probably have been when he lost his father as a child.
Who's to say there aren't hundreds of Vlogs somewhere that all begin with "Hi Dad."
- Jossed, judging from a trailer scene that shows him having died and decomposed a long time ago after season 1.
- Confirmed as of the season 2 finale!