Enemil is Lord because...
- Descendant of Granadan royalty.
- He's an edgelord.
- He's a sith.
- He is a Time Lord like Mario.
Mierdahinco is controlling Enemil.In the Tad, the Lost Explorer sequel review, there are parts where MH moves the mouth but Enemil is the one talking. MH could have mad ventriloquism skills for working with José Luis Moreno.
Enemil is actually Mr. Gobo.A shape-shifting being made of water that rips-off The Mysterious Mr. Enter.
Enemil is a villain.Since his inclusion into the Revengeverse, he needs a trope to fill. He's said to take part in House Of Darkington, so he could be the Token Evil Teammate.
Mierdahinco/Shit-Five is called like that because...It's the fifth CanalBall in order of creations. That means there could be other four characters based on Anthropomorphic Personification of Spanish TV channels.
- The Crossover with Aitor Molina Vs. shows an original design for DanPena3, it could be an Early-Bird Cameo.
Related to the previous theory, these are the sibling guesses.
- The first two brothers would be based on RTVE 1 and 2, the most competent Canall Ball and his younger brother that prefers to educate with documentaries.
- Danpena3, which looks like a robot with floating arms.
- Cuatro could be an Expy of the Blue Man Group, like the channel mascots.
- Shit-five is Tele 5, of course.
- If Ashe Ylum is also the Moe Anthropomorphism of Syfy, La Sexta could be her alter ego.
- In Spain, there are too many Tele 7, so it could be formed by different characters assuming the role.
Shit-Five will create his own N-bot.And its name will be M-bot.
Hooded Person guesses.