This is the wild mass guessing page for Kpts4tv's run of Death Note Abridged. Please be mindful of spoilers, unmarked or otherwise.
- The real L is revealed to be alive in Ask the Cast and Crew #3 but then Light shoots him soon afterwards. With a gun. Light Doesn't Like Guns — understable given that his own father once held a gun to his head and pretended to execute him. His dad, however is a Gun Nut and has been shown to have the ability to possess other people's bodies. He's also a Heteronormative Crusader giving him the motive for why he would kill L. He's trying to "cure" Light of his homosexuality from beyond the grave.
- Yeah, "Seduce L" was Step 3 of another plan but then after losing L, Light always gets hung up on "what's step 3"? Perhaps it's out of the trauma of losing L...
- On his deathbed Souichiro calls Light a disgrace, asks him Why Couldn't You Be Different?, and says he always hated him for being gay, and it's later revealed that Light is a Half-Human Hybrid, his father is a Shinigami but Light hasn't inherited any of the cool Shinigami powers, and he's a White Sheep being a Knight Templar Noble Demon type villain while his father is a monster. You can bet that's why Light was chosen to be The Scapegoat for the Shinigami in the first place.
- Well (s)he has a very busty bod but hir voice is very masculine...
- And he subtly manipulated L into danger when the Shinigami decided He Knows Too Much.
- The notebook only works on humans and since Souichiro was revealed to be a Shinigami that makes Light a Half-Human Hybrid. So when the Shinigami killed Light with the notebook it merely killed off his human side and he became a full Shinigami himself and if he remembers his past life he'll probably become a Hunter of His Own Kind and that would make a totally awesome sequel.
- It had to be said.