- Because that would be quite scary.
- Great, now I have this mental image of Pinkie Pie as a servant of Ithaqua, seeking to restore the Great Old Ones to mastery over Equestria. Ia, ia, Discord fthagn...
Apple Bloom? well, eventually, the reaper's time will come too. Apple bloom is somepony she saw as a successor to her work.being locked in stone is boring. And besides, that's just how he rolls.
- There is actually some truth to this one, though in a different way. Mister Davie, the creator of one of the animated adaptations, does claim to be an animator on the show... and the quality of his art style lends credence to this claim.
- Alternatively, Cupcakes is a MLP episode from a parallel universe where the series was created by the Tsalal.
- Except in the fanfic she'd already killed Gilda after the episode she appeared in. So if we're applying the show's canon, she's been killing long before Party of One (unless you believe in the theory that the episodes are out of chronological order).
Think about; both of them take captive of an innocent bystander for absolutely NO reason and proceed to torture them, both are childish, and both are working for someone they know/are related to.
BEN: MajoraPinkie: Apple BloomBoth of whom are trying to kill everyone they can. Thoughts?
- Apple Bloom can also apply.
- Alternately, this Pinkie Pie is the real Pinkie and Rainbow is the fake. If the fanon that the changelings share a hive mind is true, Pinkie's a magnificent bitch going after evil changelings while posing as a serial killer so she doesn't tip them off. Although she may be Becoming the Mask.
- Rainbow Dash's number wasn't originally that low, either Scootaloo or Orion was. However, after the events of Rainbow Factory, Pinkie didn't know who to kill because Dash screwed up the list, so she settled with killing Dash.
- This would make the fanfiction a lot more bearable.
- There is at least one variant of the story that has Pinkie killing Dash because Dash raped Scootaloo(!). Scootaloo then helps Pinkie torture Dash to death and after all that, the Cakes sell Dash's meat to Gilda, who rather obviously didn't get killed in this version. And we learn that this is how the ponies punish ALL their criminals. Yikes!
- All of the horrifying and OOC actions taken by the main characters are a sort of Gambit Pileup: For example, maybe Fluttershy babified Dash because she saw that as the only way to redeem Dash from her Rainbow Factory self, and Pinkie Pie, not knowing about the Rainbow Factory, faked the torture cellar, and tried to traumatize Dash's real personality into returning (upon which she'd wipe Dash's memory of the whole thing), but ended up having to kill dash to save her from being a baby for the rest of her life. Twilight broke free of the madness and is trying to release her friends from their suffering, but is hampered by the fact that she was still driven nuts, but in a different way. Cheerilee was trying to keep the kids from going to Fluttershy/Twilight/Pinkie, and again, it went a bit gory, because she, too, had been driven insane, and Fluttershy's original motivation for brainwashing everyone was that she wanted to give everyone a childhood free of Cheerilee's insanity, and the Rainbow Factory was also created as a way to get kids away from ponyville, but something evil got into it, and it was mutated into being just as bad as everyone else. And as for how this all fits together, two words: Time Lords.
- She either meant for Rainbow Dash to find it and see if she would stay loyal to Pinkie after reading such a horrific story or to troll. You be the judge.
- Damn, I was checking if this guess already existed...
- And in Sonic's verse Amy Rose is the replacement for Pinke for Cupcakes. (See here)