- One being a musician like Yoongi and becoming someone he relies on by taking care of him, as well as possibly going out of her way to find Jungkook for him.
- Another being a Delinquent like Taehyung, with Taehyung taking on Namjoon's role and replicating his behavior towards her, taking responsibility in her place by allowing her to escape from the police by letting them catch him.
- Another one being a dancer like Jimin and Hoseok, and also being Hoseok's Childhood Friend.
- Another being a hospital patient like Jungkook, and stopping him from acting irrationally (in a Red Oni, Blue Oni sort-of way). She also indirectly makes him realize how much about himself has been actually defined by his hyungs and his admiration for them.
- Another one seems to care about activism, but never actively interacts with Namjoon - making him constantly agonize on whether to talk to her or not.
- The last one doesn't seem to get much characterization, but has an interest on the Smeraldo Flower - with Jin going to great lengths to get in order to make her happy and for Jin to become a good person in his eyes.
However, the reason can't just be that the ones who gain awareness are the ones who die, in which case Yoongi (who arguably gets the worst death and is said to outright die in Tae's nightmares) should have more awareness than the others. While it could be a factor, there should be more reasons.
What we know about the three:
- Yoongi: Due to Jin's mistake, he ends up fighting back against a teacher to defend Jungkook and gets expelled. After that, he throws away the piano key of his old house in rage and refuses to play the piano anymore. In one of the timelines, he sets his room on fire, with 2 different outcomes: he dies in the fire, or Jungkook comes in time to rescue him. He's very affected by Jungkook's car accident and goes through a HBSOD. Another Note shows him reuniting with Jungkook in a music shop, with Yoongi feeling that the event was something he had repeated many times before, and that he had forgotten something important. He also happens to be there to help Jimin to face the arboretum again in another Note.
- Jungkook: Also due to Jin's mistake, he's left completely alone after the group separates. We see him going through a Despair Event Horizon in different timelines; in one, he contemplates throwing himself off a building - with one of the outcomes being that he stops after he gets a phone call from Yoongi; in another, there's the events of "I NEED U", where he lets himself get beat up by strangers and gets hit by a car, being visited by the Mysterious Figure. In another timeline - in which he has his nightmare -, he visits Namjoon to learn how to become an adult.
- Taehyung: Partially learns about the incidents that led to Yoongi getting expelled, and develops resentment towards Jin, believing the older sold them out - one of the first Notes shows a scene of the two getting into a fight after Taehyung reveals something to the group, leading to the group breaking apart. In one of the timelines, Tae murders his father in "I NEED U", leading to the events of "Prologue", where he presumably kills himself - or attempts to - during the boys' trip to the beach; in another ("Euphoria"), Hoseok stops him at the last minute, allowing his father to get away, and hangs out with him after. One unclear timeline shows him with Namjoon, in which he has the constant nightmares.
Therefore, it could be said that the ones who gain the most awareness are the ones who both are affected the most by Jin's actions and have a bigger effect on the others throughout the timelines. Jungkook - being a more passive character who just wants to keep his friends nearby - is very affected by what happens to the others, and Yoongi - who goes to extremes to stay out of everyone's way in the worse timelines - has a big effect on what happens to other people; Jungkook and Yoongi's fates (whether they live or die, in particular) also happen to be inextricably linked to each other, with the death of one only being directly prevented by the other, or (in Jungkook's case) the Mysterious Figure. Meanwhile, Taehyung's actions seem to particularly affect the lives and dynamic of the group (and his family's, as well) while also affecting Taehyung himself the most.