Look at the way he talks, and the fact it was raocow who came up with the whole vegetable thing.
- Wasn't Demo's master referred to as a female at some points?
- Very likely jossed, given as raocow is a playable characters in the SMBX games.
- Jossed entirely as of A2XT. raocow is Demo's earth friend.
Before fighting Rumia, she claims that there's something familiar behind the boss door.
- She's the lovechild of Kogasa and, uhm... Homestar Runner?
- Jossed, according to series planning - that's Demo's sister Calleoca, a shapeshifter.
Now just what had our cycloptic minion in mind when making the games? Is she trying to shape the world according to her will? Is she trying to get a monopoly of the world's magic vegetables? What if the various avatars in the developers' rooms are real people whom she has kidnapped, trapped inside the games, and then replaced? Why is Iris much less useful than she is? Clearly she's planning to somehow destroy the entire Universe for some unfathomable reason (And the Universe itself has tried to kill her just to prevent that from happening).
That being said, I completely support her in her endeavor and hope there will be a suitably epic boss fight at the end of her quest.
- Jossed, she's green more often than not.
- Well Jossed for Episode 1, I guess.
- As far as we know! By the end, she could have been any of the people who weren't Sheath, and we would never know due to reality ending and all.