A Ren'Py-based Visual Novel by mirrowdothack, Y;N (Yin, Yes or No) follows Yin Hakyo, as she finds herself in a Kangaroo Court based in an Eldritch Location, at the mercy of a Hanging Judge who refuses to explain her crime to her. As she passes trial after trial, Yin comes to learn some dark secrets about herself and the people she cares for.
- Big Bad: Charon, the Dimension Lord hell-bent on seeing Yin punished for whatever crimes she happens to be guilty. It's revealed by the end however that she's working at the behest of an unseen Bigger Bad.
- Courtroom Antics: Half the game is trying to produce evidence and arguments to get the Hanging Judge Psychopomp off Yin's back.
- Eldritch Location: The Void is a Purgatory-esque location ruled by a sadistic, shapeshifting Hanging Judge, and home to a variety of Humanoid Abominations. The rooms within reflect the past and neurosis of the humans imprisoned, and traveled to and fro by interacting with objects that do not fit in with their surroundings.
- Hanging Judge: Charon. The trials are less an actual inquiry of guilt and responsibility, and more of a Sadist Show at Yin's expense, with the rules so blatantly biased against the defense that Keith has to exploit a Loophole Abuse to get yin anything resembling a fair chance.
- Humanoid Abomination: Charon is very clearly an Eldritch Abomination imitating a human being, with Keith noting that she appears different depending on who views her.
- Kangaroo Court: Yin is presumed guilty before proven innocent, and will be punished if unable to completely dismantle Charon's case. She can't even give her own explanation on what actually happened, she can only attempt to disprove whatever thesis Charon comes up with, who's free to come up with whatever ideas regarding Yin's guilt she pleases.
- Room Escape Game: The other half the game is navigating different environments and solving the puzzles within.
- Video Game Cruelty Punishment: The two sole Bad Endings in the game require choosing to kill Yin in the final decision.
- Villain Protagonist: In Keith's words, if you're in the Void, you've probably done something horrible enough to get there. Yin's challenge is trying to prove she isn't this.