Shall We Date?: Lost Island is an installation for the Shall We Date? series.
Saya Hiramitsu is a young scientist. She decides to go to Aoshima to help aide in research of XH, an element that can help mankind. While working in the lab, she finds herself becoming closer to one of the men working on the team. However, just as the team is starting to feel comfortable in their environment, people of all ages start dropping like flies. What's the cause of these mysterious deaths and how can they be stopped?
Shall We Date?: Lost Island contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Keas and the director turn out to be this. They attempted to create a virus and an antibody, which can be sold for a large amount of money and used for a bioterrorist attack.
- Body Horror: The zombies have deathly white skin, hollowed eyes, and bones jutting out in different places.
- Boom, Headshot!: The way to defeat the zombies. The selected love interest will find that out on his own.
- Chilly Reception: The player quickly learns that the scientists aren't welcome on the island. Just about every time she mentions the lab, the person she's talking to starts acting cold towards her.
- Coitus Ensues: In each Sweet Ending, the heroine has sex with her chosen lover and they go in great detail (well, nothing too graphic) about the sex scene.
- Multiple Endings: It has a Happy Ending and a Sweet Ending available.
- Technology Is Evil: The residents of Aoshima don't like lab being set up there because of this idea. They think that having the lab there will disturb the balance of nature.
- Villainous Breakdown: The director has one in Ichiro's route.