Lucy Got Problems is a potentially scandalous (but not distributed as such), comedic Visual Novel developed by Flat Chest Dev, and published by Critical Bliss. It was made available on Steam in late September 2018.
Lucy is an airheaded greenhorn succubus spy for the Legion of Darkness, with a huge crush on her superior, Priestess Tiamat. She has arrived in the elven forest to fulfill her mission...but she has completely forgotten what her assignment actually is. The only thing that's clear is that Tiamat will be really mad if she'll get back empty-handed! Lucy has to figure something out real quick, or she'll never gain Tiamat's affection...oh, and she'll probably be fed to the sinister astral squids, too.
- The Ditz: Lucy is rather stupid.
- Eyepatch of Power: Lucy's stealth suit has her right eye completely covered.
- Evil Versus Oblivion: A Succubus vs. an Eldritch Abomination who wants to destroy reality.
- How We Got Here: The game starts with Lucy giving Lady Tiamat an After-Action Report on what happened to her after she went AWOL one day.
- Louis Cypher: Lucy's real name is Lucile Furr and five or six middle names, also crossing over with I Have Many Names.
- Quicksand Sucks: At one point, Lucy wanders into a mangrove swamp and ends up sinking in it, even wondering "Why am I getting shorter?" when it starts. She manages to use the mangrove trees roots to pull herself out.
- Required Secondary Powers: Averted. A demon Lucy may be, but she's not fireproof, and not in that halfassed "Isn't hurt by fire but it gives her flashbacks to Hell" way either. It seems to be that her physical form is as squishy as a human woman would be.