Lucy Got Problems is a potentially scandalous (but not distributed as such), comedic Visual Novel developed by Flat Chest Dev, and published by Critical Bliss. It was made available on Steam in late September 2018.
Lucy is an airheaded greenhorn succubus spy for the Legion of Darkness, with a huge crush on her superior, Priestess Tiamat. She has arrived in the elven forest to fulfill her mission... but she has completely forgotten what her assignment actually is. The only thing that's clear is that Tiamat will be really mad if she comes back empty-handed! Lucy has to figure something out real quick, or she'll never gain Tiamat's affection... oh, and she'll probably be fed to the sinister astral squids, too.
- Big-Breast Pride: Lucy is a firm believer. As she says, "There are many things in this world to be ashamed of, but titties are not among them!"
- The Ditz: Lucy is rather stupid.
- Demonic Possession: The Big Bad is an Eldritch Abomination inhabiting the former Keeper. The actual demons (or, at least Lucy) don't seem to do this.
- Eyepatch of Power: Lucy's stealth suit has her right eye completely covered.
- Evil Versus Oblivion: A Succubus vs. an Eldritch Abomination who wants to destroy reality.
- Fun with Acronyms: Lucy’s Silent Nocturnal Exploration Kit, or SNEK (a memetic cutesy term for snake).
- How We Got Here: The game starts with Lucy giving Lady Tiamat an After-Action Report on what happened to her after she went AWOL one day.
- Louis Cypher: Lucy's real name is Lucile Furr, with five or six middle names, also crossing over with I Have Many Names.
- Pointy Ears: Lucy's got 'em, as do the elves and Tiamat.
- Power Gives You Wings: In one ending, Lucy purges the corruption from Keeper Lara and suddenly grows wings. Then they fly off and make out in the air.
- Quicksand Sucks: At one point, Lucy wanders into a mangrove swamp and ends up sinking in it, even wondering "Why am I getting shorter?" She manages to use the mangrove trees' roots to pull herself out.
- Required Secondary Powers: Averted. A demon Lucy may be, but she's not fireproof, and not in that half-assed "Isn't hurt by fire but it gives her flashbacks to Hell" way either. It seems to be that her physical form is as squishy as a human woman would be.
- Skewed Priorities: Lucy is more concerned about Tiamat's opinion of her than the whole "fed to squids" thing.
- Verbal Tic: The Seer has "Uh-hoot."
- World of Buxom: Everyone (barring one exception) is incredibly stacked.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: The story is a lighthearted H-Game featuring the titular succubus getting into comedic and sexy shenanigans with beautiful girls... until she finds herself having to fight The Hollow, who is introduced as “merely” a dangerous wraith that tries to kill her in a legitimately serious scene and turns out to be an Eldritch Abomination that is played completely seriously, turns its victims into mindless puppets, and wants to destroy all worlds.
- Yuri Genre: There aren't any male characters, and Lucy can have sex with most of the female characters.