Kenka Bancho Otome (喧嘩番長 乙女-Girl Beats Boys-) is a Visual Novel Romance Game for PlayStation Vita, and a girl demographic-focused spinoff of the Kenka Banchō beat-em-up franchise. The game had an epilogue fandisk Kanzen Muketsu no My Honey, which came out later; a 12 episode anime, and a two volume manga adaptation titled Kenka Bancho: Koi no Battle Royale. A sequel visual novel has been announced in 2018.
Growing up as an orphan, Hinako is shocked to learn that she has an older twin brother called Hikaru. Born as a yakuza, Hikaru requests Hinako to switch places with him at Shishiku Academy, an all-boys school overrun with Japan's toughest delinquents, and become the new yakuza boss.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: How most friendships are made at Shishiku. Hinako knocks Totomaru out with a single punch, only to have him befriend her as soon as he regains consciousness.
- Delinquent Hair: All over the place. Asides from the ridiculous hair colors, there're also pompadours and slicked back hair. There's even one delinquent with a Funny Afro.
- Japanese Delinquents: Every single student attending Shishiku Academy is a delinquent, including the main characters.
- I Have Your Wife: A rival yakuza clan kidnapped Hinako and her mother when the Hinako was a baby. They threatened to kill them unless Hinako's father took his own life.
- One-Gender School: Shishiku Academy is an all-boys school. One wonders if there's an all-girls school somewhere out there for female delinquents.
- Orphanage of Love: Hinako grew up in one. The caretakers of the institution show affection and concern for her, which she reciprocates.
- School of Hard Knocks: Every student is constantly embroiled in fights to determine who will be the 'boss' of each grade level. No teachers ever show up to stop the fighting, so it seems that the administration either doesn't care or encourages it.
- Theme Naming: The different classes are all named after flowers.
- Two-Teacher School: More like zero teacher school! No teachers are ever shown. It's a wonder how anyone ever learns anything.
- Undressing the Unconscious: After Hinako is stabbed by Tatsuo, she falls unconscious and Totomaru has to remove her clothes to tend to the wound... which leds to an Unsettling Gender Reveal.
- Yakuza: Hikaru and Hinako are both part of the Onigashima yakuza clan, although Hinako wasn't raised in the family tradition.