Marcel knows two things about his biological father. One, Lord Sandor abandoned him and his mother, leaving them to live a life of poverty. Two, he shouldn't want anything to do with the man. Despite this knowledge, Marcel applies for a job as Lord Sandor's servant in order to satisfy his curiosity about the father he never knew. The idea is to get a glimpse and go, but things become more complicated than Marcel initially planned when Lord Sandor recognizes him and makes an offer. If Marcel can prove that he is worthy, Lord Sandor will name Marcel his heir. It all sounds a little too good to be true, but Marcel is willing to give it a chance - for now.
- Heroic Bastard: Marcel, the main protagonist, is Lord Sandor's illegitimate son.
- Hospital Hottie: Borges, the local doctor, is one of the love interests.
- The Jeeves: Vincent, one of the love interests, is a butler known to be a perfectionist when it comes to his duties.
- Multiple Endings: There are four love interest routes, and two main endings: one for earning Lord Sandor's respect by having a high reputation, and one for failing.
- Pointy Ears: Eloy, the Elven Lord, has these.
- Retired Badass: Kamal, one of the love interests, is an ex-gladiator turned gardener.
- Time Management Game: The player has 34 weeks (with one possible activity per day) to raise Marcel's Physique, Decorum, Knowledge, and Leadership. These stats are required to gain Lord Sandor's respect, as well as to woo the four potential love interests.
- The Trickster: Eloy, the Elven love interest, is known for being mischievous.
- Unexpected Successor: Marcel is offered the chance to become one, with the caveat that he must win his biological father's approval.
- Yaoi Genre: Marcel, as well as all four of his potential love interests, are male.