Kuroto was born to destroy the world; and so Hanashiro was born to save it. The only way Hanashiro can do that is by killing Kuroto. However, they one day meet and become very close, and Hanashiro becomes completely unwilling to fulfill his duty as the Savior. With conflict rising among the nations, the fate of the world has become unclear...
Note that the mere presence of some tropes on this page can reveal some spoilers.
This game features examples of:
- Embarrassing Nickname: Kurotaka likes to call Hanashiro "Chibikko", which usually translates to "little kid", "squirt", etc.
- Mercy Kill: Shirofukurou expresses interest in physically torturing Kuroto to the point where Hanashiro is forced kill him, to put him out of his misery. Thankfully, it doesn't go through.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Hanashiro. Even though he's technically still a child, he is incredibly strong because of his role as the Savior.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Hanashiro is defiant, passionate and sometimes hot tempered; Kuroto is calm and is more likely to think things through.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Kuroto is snarky and can be rude at times, but he's a pretty decent guy.
- Theme Naming: Kuroto and Kurotaka (black); Hanashiro and Shirofukurou (white).