A young woman is housesitting for her parents in Los Angeles when a gang breaks in and begins overturning the place, looking for the owners. She's saved by the timely intervention of a rival gang, who take her away to their mansion. They, too, claim to have business with her parents. Under their watchful eyes, she tries to learn the truth about her parents and just what sort of situation she's ended up in.
The five members of the gang and potential Love Interests are: Chance, the leader; Yoshimitsu, the sword-wielding Yakuza; Irving, the celebrity lawyer; Ash, the quiet hitman; and Aurora, the gang's hustler. Later, an additional love interest was added, the federal agent Mateo Estrada. In 2017 the original app was discontinued and the title incorporated into Voltage USA's Lovestruck app.
This game provides examples of:
- Affectionate Nickname: Aurora loves to use these.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: The gang wear suits when they're on business.
- Be My Valentine: Chance and Yoshimitsu both have the surname Valentine, and are romanceable.
- Bi the Way: The protagonist. Even on Chance's route, she makes it clear that she is not straight when Irving assumes her to be.
- Big Fancy House: The mansion.
- Big, Friendly Dog: The protagonist's Great Dane, Seymour.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: In the special story "Hearts Held Hostage", the gangsters swap bodies with each other.
- Gay Option: Aurora
- The Hedonist: Aurora likes women, booze, and money, and she enthusiastically pursues all three.
- Moment Killer: Many times in Irving's route, when the two characters' 'practice' couple activities start to get too real.
- The Quiet One: Ash rarely speaks at first.
- Running Gag: Aurora stealing Yoshimitsu's girfriends.
- Sixth Ranger: The protagonist as of season two.
- Undercover as Lovers: In Irving's route, the protagonist accidentally lets them both get caught in public together soon after she arrives, so Irving quickly explains her presence to the cameras as her being his fiancée. Naturally, they then need to keep up the charade - even at home, so as to improve their acting... which very quickly becomes reality.
- Yakuza: Yoshimitsu styles himself after them, and his route involves tangling with a genuine yakuza family.