Funbag Fantasy 2 (Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 in Japan) is an H-Game and the first prequel in the Funbag Fantasy series, releasing in 2012 and receiving an English localization in 2019.
Taking place centuries before first game's events, the story follows Ruin Dimidium, an unassuming man whom people believe would never amount to anything based on his "plain visage". He gets roped into the problems of the kingdom involving racial inequality between humans and demons. After managing to quell an uprising in Boobshire, Ruin rises from a lowly soldier to a figure of great importance thanks to his own undiscovered charisma and the ladies he meets.
Funbag Fantasy 2 contains examples of:
- All Women Are Lustful: Ruin being of demonic origin like Lute has a lot to do with it, but every female character with a name is usually eager for a roll in the hay, with varying degrees of shamelessness. On one extreme there is Shaharl who regularly brags about how pleasurable the sex is and encourages others have a go, and on the other there is Elysia who gets frustrated whenever the topic comes up and refuses to admit that she wants to do it.
- Babies Ever After: The Shaharl ending and one Zebia ending feature newborns.
- Buxom Beauty Standard: Like Lute, Ruin prefers women with large boobs.
- False Rape Accusation: Two.
- One of Archiv's plans to handle Ruin involves a maid luring Ruin to the king's chambers, spilling water on his pants, taking them off before Ruin can protest, waiting for the king to come in, and telling the king that Ruin was trying to force her to blow him. The plan actually goes off without a hitch, due to Shaharl being off elsewhere to handle the conflict with the elves, and Ruin is exiled from the capital. He'd have remained in Boobshire for life if it weren't for Devlin accidentally delivering him salvation.
- Later on, when Archiv's plan to have King Galahad II walk in on Ruin getting it on with Queen Nadine starts to go awry because Ruin declines Nadine's advances on the day the king comes, the maids panic/improvise and begin the same trick as before. However, this time Ruin is ready, thanks to Shaharl. When Galahad and Nadine comes in and the maids start spinning their fabrications, Ruin simply reveals a chastity belt that he does not have the key to. This kills any believability the maids' story has, and gets them sent to the dungeon.
- Fantastic Racism: Much of the story's conflict stems from the rift between humans & demons, and elves & dark elves don't exactly get along either.
- Immodest Orgasm: Many.
- Interspecies Romance: Ruin's potential wives are a dark elf, a high elf, a mermaid, a succubus, and a nymph, so that's 5 out of 5 romantic relationships falling under this trope. Well, 4 out of 5, as Ruin is a demon himself.
- Jerkass: A lot of the human guards, especially the Molgrey ones when Ruin becomes the prefect. They have absolutely no respect for their new superior and treat him like trash, even going as far as framing him for crimes just to have Ruin kicked out of office sooner. Immensely for Haynes and Archiv.
- Karmic Death: In the True Harem route, Haynes and Archiv try one last ditch effort to try and kill Ruin while begging for mercy, but are thwarted by Zebia and Shaharl. Haynes is cut down by Zebia, the dark elf he lusted after and planned to steal from Ruin to make her his Sex Slave. Archiv gets cut down by Shaharl, a demon he condemns from his own personal prejudice .
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: Before Haynes even issues a single order as king, many of the royal guards have reservations about working for him, as Haynes had always been power-hungry & self-serving, as evidenced when Haynes quickly imprisons the previous king, the prime minister, and Ruin. Then when one of the ghouls thrown in the dungeon with Ruin escapes, Haynes executes a guard who was supposed to watch it, causing even more of them to sour on him. More and more of them secretly work with Ruin's friends to unseat Haynes before Ruin and Shaharl are killed, and the first to openly turn their swords on Haynes are his old bodyguards.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain: Hungry for revenge, Devlin heads to the capital where Ruin is a recomendare & potential candidate for the throne, intending to trap Ruin in a magic jar. Trouble is, Ruin is no longer even in the capital, as he had been defamed and exiled back to Boobshire. After Devlin learns this, he simply switches the plan to one of currying favor with the archbishop, and brings his goods into the castle anyway. Haynes becomes trapped in the jar, leading to: A) Devlin being imprisoned and later executed for nearly killing a prince and recomendare, and B) Shaharl receiving a golden opportunity to send Ruin's favor with the king into the stratosphere as Ruin, originating from the group of demons who created the jars, is unaffected by their magic and can save Haynes.
- Porn with Plot: The story involves Ruin's rise from Royal Abbey drop-out to possibly the new King of Hillsland. While people look down on him, certain individuals, especially Shaharl sees that Ruin has the potential to be something greater than he thought himself to be. All while still enjoying a lot of porn scenes along the way.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Zebia, Elysia, and Lorelia never display interest in anyone besides Ruin.
- Stealth Prequel: It's pretty common knowledge now, but originally the title being set years before the original series was a twist, not revealed until the duchess's daughter is named Shamsiel.
- World of Buxom: While there are generic female sprites for the first time in the series and they are certainly not busty, that tends to be overshadowed by all five major female characters being F-cup or bigger as each of them possesses more screentime than every nameless maid combined. Across every shot in the game containing at least one female character, in at least 90% of them every on-screen woman has large breasts.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Many of the royals and high-ranking officials talk in this manner.