- Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid (1989); she even eats shrimps while they're alive. The Broadway version adds to this with Ursula's song "I Want The Good Times Back", where it's made pretty clear that what she misses most about living in King Triton's palace is the huge amount of gourmet meals she was allowed to eat.
- Bruce Campbell as the mayor in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs keeps getting fatter and more corrupt.
- Although not fat, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast eats five dozen eggs for breakfast. He's incredibly muscular and athletic, so unlike most versions of this trope, he most likely needs that amount of food.
- The Greedy, an Eldritch Abomination of sweets and taffy from Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure is always eating the candy coming out of his body.
- Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. He tries to eat Santa Claus and also Sally when she tries to save Santa.
- Felix the Cat Saves Christmas has the Professor's incompetent henchman Rock Bottom depicted this way. He gets easily distracted by a family's Christmas dinner at one point and in another scene Felix and Poindexter manage to sneak past him by distracting him with a steak.
- Although Tamatoa in Moana is mainly associated with vanity, it seems that anything not shiny enough to go on his shell winds up in his belly. During his brief time onscreen he eats an entire school of fish, tries to eat both Moana and Maui, and even boasts about eating his own grandma.
- Over the Hedge: Vincent the Bear stockpiles food in his cave before he hibernates. Normal behavior for a bear, right? And yet, close to the end of his hibernation, he still has a pile of food even bigger than he is, and given RJ's reaction to the idea of taking some, isn't keen on sharing. It's noticeable that Vincent also likes to collect the "Do Not Feed The Animals" signs that have been placed near his cave.
- The Magic Pudding: Buncle is this in spades, as he's an antagonist who desires the titular magic pudding and has enslaved people to produce more food for him to eat.
Villainous Glutton / Animated Film