Unkilled is a mobile First-Person Shooter zombie game for Android and iOS, developed by Madfinger Games and released on September 3rd, 2015. It has 5 characters which you get to play as to fight against the zombies in New York. It has microtransactions.
Unkilled contains examples of:
- A.K.A.-47: Averted, as the guns have their real life names.
- Bare Your Midriff: Sam and boy does she do it well.
- Big Applesauce: This game of course takes place in New York.
- Big Bad: The General.
- Cool Guns: Yep, and there's a lot of them!
- Elite Zombie: One of these grabs on to a helicopter in the 2nd level and causes it to crash.
- Gatling Good: Unsurprisingly this game contains a minigun.
- Hellish Copter: In the 2nd level a giant zombie gets on a helicopter the heroes planned to ride and gets it crashed into a building.
- Microtransactions: In order to get the funds for things such as weapons you're gonna have to pay up.
- Smoking Barrel Blowout: Sam does this in a trailer:
- Standard FPS Guns: Guns such as the AK-47 and M16 variants are in the game.
- Stripperiffic: Sam isn't exactly sporting the most tactical, practical outfit but hey, it's hot.
- The Chick: Sam
- Video Game Tutorial: The first level in the game goes over movement, camera, shooting, etc.
- Zombie Apocalypse: The part of it you get to experience is in New York.