At some point prior to November 2003, Hughes announced plans to create or bring about a full-length ZPC film. However, nothing is known to have come of this.
This game contains examples of:
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: The player takes the role of a Rambo-like CDJ. With Psychic Powers.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: The ads flat-out compare the bad guys to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis.
- Good Republic, Evil Empire: Played absolutely straight in the backstory; the evil empire you are fighting has literally destroyed a Republic to complete their takeover of the world.
- Grenade Launcher: One of the available weapons.
- Human Resources: There's a scene where you encounter several of your worshippers imprisoned by the imperial forces in a room with a food processing machine (which you would have encountered earlier in a more innocuous context). Activating it will literally see them get crushed to a pulp by it.
- Psychic Powers: Arman starts out with the "Chi Punch". It is a substitution for jumping and allows you to hit objects at a long distance.
- Save-Game Limits: You need to pick up the so-called memory orbs in order to be able to save the game.