World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS developed by The Farm 51. The game is set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness, and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons.
Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.
Needs some of that sweet, sweet, Wiki Magic Love
World War 3 contains tropes such as:
- La Résistance: Alongside the regular Russian army, Russian partisans are an available faction, being the first new one added to the game after it entered early access. Non-Russian resistance forces are planned to be added in the next major update.
- Poles with Poleaxes: The Polish Army is present, and was one of the three armies in the game when it entered Early Access.
- Russians with Rusting Rockets: The Russian Army leads the other side of the conflict, and was one of the three armies in the game when it entered Early Access.
- Tagline: Prepare yourself. War is coming.
- Urban Warfare: Most of the current maps are set inside cities, including Berlin, Warsaw, and Moscow
- We Are Not the Wehrmacht: The German Heer is available to play, being the third of the three armies in the game when it entered Early Access.
- World War III: It may be mentioned once or twice.