Wonderful World (AKA WanWan among fans) is a Freeware Doujin Fighting Game created by Ainefill. The game is a 2d fighter with 4 normal attack buttons (Punch, Kick, Slash and Heavy Slash) and 2 special buttons (Original Action and Special Action). The game is set in a fantasy world and has 16 (as of version 0.7) characters to choose from.
Not to be confused with the same name of the movie Daisuke Namikawa directed.
Tropes appearing in Wonderful World:
- An Axe to Grind: Neva's weapon is a large battleaxe.
- An Ice Person: Lynia has a special move where she freezes her enemy.
- Ass Kicks You: Orphe's forward+punch command normal.
- Bloody Murder: Lunathia commands blood to fight. Also doubles as a Morph Weapon since it can take various forms such as spears, teeth and a coffin.
- BFS: Chartette wields one of these with only one hand.
- Ears as Hair: Chartette.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Friede has bat-shaped pupils.
- Faceless Eye: Friede can summon floating eyes that shoot laser.
- Making a Splash: Lynia has projectiles that make splashing sounds and can create rain that damages the opponent if they are in the air.
- Power Incontinence / Shock and Awe: Duna's body produces electricity that she must use a special sword to control.
- SNK Boss: At the end of the Normal and Hard difficulties of Arcade mode, you get to fight the boss version of a character.
- That One Guy: 2 of the game's 16 characters are male: Ryuza and Sabe. Some unreleased characters are male, though.
- Token Mini-Moe: Cielo is the smallest and youngest character at age nine. She is also the game's grappler