- Explore. Craft. Survive.
Howard is a journalist who's been sent to an unknown island to uncover its mysteries and investigate rumours of government experiments occurring there. Unfortunately for him, the government has already moved in, and are currently in the process of covering up this story, which obviously includes making sure no one leaves the island.
However, the truth must be told. Howard will need to explore the island, craft items, find food, and do battle against government soldiers, wildlife, infected people, and paranoid survivors to get to the bottom of this.
Withstand contains examples of:
- Apocalyptic Log: While exploring the island, Howard can come across noted left behind by people on the island.
- Item Crafting: You can use materials you find on the island to make tools, weapons, and other things.
- Lock and Key Puzzle: One quest involves exploring a building to find the key card needed to open a door.
- One-Word Title
- Handguns: One weapon you can wield is a little handgun.
- Pipe Pain: You can either find, or craft, a metal pipe, which is used as a melee weapon.
- Save Point: The laptop computer at Victor's house serves as the save spot of the game.
- Sniper Rifle: One of the weapons you can wield is a sniper rifle. It's great for taking out enemies at long distance.
- Technically Living Zombie: There are infected people on the island who will run towards you and attack.
- Wizard Needs Food Badly: Howard needs to collect food and drinkable water in order to stay alive on the island.