Witchkin is a Slender-esque game by Coven Games.
It's the 1920s, and you are a little boy. Your sister is trapped in a farmhouse in Texas. You need to go and rescue her. The problem is that the house is home to the Witchkin, a trio of toys who act as the children to the infamous "Candy Lady". With the help of her "children", the Candy Lady will do everything in her power to make sure that anyone entering her house never leave.
However, you have no other choice. If you don't do this, your sister will be trapped in the house forever.
The game was released on June 11th, 2018.
Witchkin contains examples of:
- Antagonist Title: The game is named after the Candy Lady's "children".
- Bear Trap: The teddy bear Witchkin has one for a mouth.
- Creepy Doll: One of the Witchkin is an eyeless, hairless doll who wears a tattered dress.
- Creepy Long Arms: The clown Witchkin has arms that almost reach his feet.
- Deliberately Monochrome: The game invokes the feel of old early-20th-century photos and films by presenting itself through a brown filter.
- Extendable Arms: As if the clown Witchkin's arms weren't long enough, he can stretch them over long distances.
- Hook Hand: The clown Witchkin has one in place of each hand.
- Killer Teddy Bear: One of the Witchkin's children is a ratty teddy bear with a bear trap for a mouth.
- Living Toys: The Candy Lady's children are a trio of evil toys whom you have to hide from.
- Monster Clown: One of the Witchkin is a clown with a warped head that looks like it was made from junk found around the house.
- One-Word Title: Witchkin.