Windosill is a short Puzzle Game developed and produced by Vectorpark, Inc. Consisting of 10 'rooms' containing imaginative objects and creatures, the goal of each is to find small cubes that unlock doors, allowing a toy car to progress onward.
This game makes use of the following Tropes:
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: The toy car becomes a constellation in the final room.
- Bookends: The second room of the game is a Title Drop, with arms popping up from the background to put letters in place. At the very end of the game, there is another Title Drop, with an arm fixing a typo in it.
- Matryoshka Object: The fourth room has a green sphere, where the top is removed. This eventually leads to a small sphere used to convert a nearby object.
- Painting the Medium: Near the end of the tenth room, the toy car appears on the tower in the background, and then in the sky.
- Rube Goldberg Machine: The tenth room requires one to be set up to get a box into the foreground.
- Set Piece Puzzle: The goal of nearly every room is to find out which interactive objects will release/create the box needed to progress.
- Title Drop: In the second and final rooms; see Bookends.
- Weather-Control Machine: Pump up and down to make the wind. The direction of the wind seems to be based on also moving the pump to either the left or right.