Voxatron is a Third-Person Shooter Retraux Indie Game by Lexaloffle. It takes place in a 3D world where everything is made out of small cubes (named "voxels"), featuring a Robot note as the playable character. The game has a Level Editor with levels created that may be shared with other players through an online forum and in-game menu (called the "BBS", short for Bulletin Board System), with plenty of available and flexible features.
Its website can be visited here.
This game contains examples of:
- Three Quarters View: The game is seen this way, and may be tilted up and down a bit.
- Cute Machines: The robot player character could be considered this.
- Level Editor: One of the biggest features in the game is to make levels and share them with other players. Like mentioned in the description, the game has lots of features, such as custom Mooks (with API and their own models) and items.
- Money Spider: While not there by default, one of the official downloadable levels has monsters that drop money (which just give you points).
- Mooks: Some of the enemies.
- Retraux: The game contains blocky environments. While it could be enforced since this is very useful for the level-making players, the music is also done in old video game style. The idea of a "robot shooter" could also be considered this, as it seems to be inspired off old video games.
- Robot: The player, by default.