Warning: Do not describe Vegetable Game here.
This work contains examples of:
- All There in the Manual: Downplayed, since the closest thing to a manual is the comments on the side - which are actually pretty helpful.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Your enemies range from "litterer" and "guy who plays music on his phone in the back of the bus" to Blackbeard and John Wayne Gacy to Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler. However, they are progressively more evil as the levels go on.
- Bear Hug: Quite literally.
- Big Bad: Adolf Hitler.
- Care-Bear Stare: The bear's hugs and comforting words are what defeats the villains.
- Content Warnings: The game warns you not to play it for unclear reasons.
- Cuddle Bug: The hugging bear.
- Deadly Hug
- The Glomp: This is your weapon.
- Lemony Narrator: The Content Warning tells you WARNING: DO NOT PLAY VEGETABLE GAME
- Meaningless Lives: You start with three of them, but there's a level select function.
- Monster Clown: John Wayne Gacy is one of the bosses in the game.
- One-Hit Kill: Hitler's only attack.
- The Power of Hate: Presumably what your opponents are using against you.
- The Power of Love: You "attack" by hugging.