Being a 2010 freeware game by Crystal Shard, it can be downloaded for PC here. Perhaps surprisingly, it is created in Adventure Game Studio, despite not containing any adventure game elements or indeed any sprites.
Tropes present in this game:
- Chekhov's Skill: The first powerup Warp isn't all that useful in normal levels, but is extremely helpful against the boss monster.
- Interface Screw: The Strobe occasionally blanks out your screen.
- Mook Maker: The UAO creates a bunch of mooks when its eyes are shot.
- Mook Promotion:
- The Wonk 2.0 is an upgrade of the first Wonk.
- The Vulture is an upgrade of the first Wonk.
- Chell is an upgraded Snipe.
- One-Hit Kill: Do not let the UAO grab you with its claw as it gets you killed instantly.
- Synthetic Voice Actor: There is a synthetic voice that announces your powerups, in case you're too busy with the enemies to pay attention to your status bar.
- Timed Mission: If you stall for too long, the crosshair of doom will appear and it will chase you until you die.
- Turns Red: When one of the UAO's eyes is shot, its other eyes increase their rate of fire.