In The '50s, at the height of a thunderstorm, an old house is struck, activating a tiny robot inside. This robot, Tyler, was powered down a long time ago, and the house is very different from what he remembers. Now, Tyler is on a quest to find out what happened to his creator.
Oh, there's also Time Travel involved.
Tyler: Model 005 contains examples of:
- Abandoned Area: Tyler's inventor's house hasn't been lived in for years, as shown by its state of dilapidation.
- Cute Machines: Just look at them.◊
- The '50s: The game is set in this decade.
- Improvised Weapon: All of Tyler's weapons seem to be made up of stuff like razor blades and screws.
- Macro Zone: The setting is inside an old, crumbling house. Since you're a tiny robot, it's REALLY huge.
- Protagonist Title: Naturally, the game is named after the robot.
- Raymanian Limbs: Tyler has no arms, legs, or neck. Rather, his head, hands, and feet all float around his torso.
- Reclaimed by Nature: The house has been abandoned for so long that plants have started growing all over it.
- Real Is Brown: Much of the dilapidated house gives off a brown hue.
- Time Machine: Tyler can use one to travel through time.