One day, as Tweety wanders through the Deep Dark Woods to escape from Sylvester, he comes across a strange box. When he opens the box, bad forest magic escapes, turning his feet to stone. Suddenly, the Enchanted Queen of the Deep Dark Woods, who is really Granny, finds out about this and summons Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Sylvester, Yosemite Sam, and Marc Antony to help her break the spell. To do this, the Looney Tunes must travel around the world in search of the five Magic Gems to harness their powers. However, there's a catch; if they don't collect the powers of the five gems before Tweety's entire body turns to stone, Tweety will remain that way forever.
The game is a party game where Bugs, Daffy, Porky, Sylvester, Sam, and Marc travel the world in search of the five Magic Gems to harness their powers before Tweety completely turns to stone. Each character takes turns drawing cards, and the number on the card determines the number of spaces they can move. By landing on red spaces, they can play mini-games in order to earn character points, which they can use to buy items to help them in their quest. Each Magic Gem is hidden in a different city, and by touching them, the Looney Tunes can harness their powers. They can also harness these powers by winning duel mini-games against each other when they have two different colored gems. The game is over either when one player collects all five gems, or when Tweety's body completely turns to stone.
This game provides examples of:
- Banana Peel: This is one of the items you can use on the board. When used, the character who comes across it will slip on it, stopping them in their tracks.
- Bee Afraid: One of the items you can use on the board is a whistle to call bees. When used, they can sting the player that comes across them, stopping them in their path and causing them to lose a turn.
- Button Mashing: Several mini-games require this in order to win.
- Coconut Meets Cranium: The "Coconut Throwing" mini-game involves the Looney Tunes in coconut trees, tossing coconuts at crabs. Red crabs are worth three points, and green ones are worth five.
- Distracted by the Sexy: One of the items you can use is a Mechanical Rabbit, who distracts another player into following her for several turns.
- Forced Sleep: One of the items you can use on the board is a sleeping potion, which can make one of your opponents fall asleep for one turn.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Bugs participates in the quest to rescue Tweety, along with his foes Daffy Duck and Yosemite Sam. This also qualifies with Sylvester when paired with Marc Antony.
- Leitmotif: Each playable character has one when they're on the overworld, and each of the cities they visit has one as well.
- Luck-Based Mission: Some mini-games are this, such as "Big and Small", where you have to guess whether the next card drawn will be bigger or smaller than the last one, and "Next Color", where you have to guess whether the next card drawn will be a red, blue, green, or black one.
- Personal Raincloud: When the rain harp is used, it summons these onto the other players, decreasing their mobility by half.
- Pipe Maze: One of the mini games is "Pipe Maze", which involves going through a maze of pipes to find the exit, and there's another mini-game called "Mushroom Trampoline" that plays similarly. Since the game was developed by Kemco, who also developed the Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle games, it features similar gameplay mechanics.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Sylvester participates in the quest to rescue Tweety, and if he accomplishes a goal at the end of the game, he explains his reason for participating; he can't eat Tweety if he turns into a rock.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Tweety opens a box filled with bad forest magic, which slowly turns him to stone.
- "Simon Says" Mini-Game: The "Raise the Flags" mini-game involves your character pressing the A and B buttons to raise the respective green and red flags when they appear onscreen. A total of twenty flags appear one by one. You lose if you raise the flag too late or raise the flag of the wrong color.
- Snakes Are Sinister: One of the items you can use on the board is a whistle to call a snake. When used, they can bite the player that comes across them, stopping them in their path and causing them to lose a turn.
- Springy Spores: The "Mushroom Trampoline" mini-game involves the Looney Tunes bouncing on mushrooms to reach the goal.
- Sweeping Ashes: When the thunder harp is used, the victim gets zapped and turned into a pile of ashes with eyeballs. This costs them a turn, until the next one, where they reconstruct themself and appear virtually unharmed.
- Taken for Granite: Tweety opens a box filled with bad forest magic that slowly turns him to stone, and the only way to reverse the curse is if one of his Looney Tunes co-stars collects the power of the five magic gems before Tweety is completely turned to stone.
- Timed Mission: You have to collect all five gems before Tweety completely turns to stone, though Tweety's turn-to-stone speed depends on the difficulty; it's slow on Easy, normal on Medium, and fast on Hard.
- Turtle Power:
- The "Cross The Shells" mini-game involves the Looney Tunes jumping across the shells of turtles as they rise from the water. They lose if they fall off the shells and into the water.
- One of the items is a Turtle Handler's Whistle. When used, it can carry a character that is near water to another place on the overworld.
- Whack-a-Monster: In the "Hit the Ghosts" mini-game, the Looney Tunes have to whack as many moles and ghosts as they can. Each mole is worth one point, and each ghost is worth two points.
- Whammy: Drawing the Tasmanian Devil or She-Devil Joker cards allows something bad to happen to the player who draws them, unless they are lucky enough to land on the Excuse card space or have the appropriate food item in their inventory. This can include having their items or character points stolen, or being taken to a random space on the board. The player is also only allowed to move one space when they draw it.
- World Tour: The Looney Tunes travel the world in search of the five Magic Gems that reverse the curse that turns Tweety to stone. Their destinations are North America (New York and San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Brazil (Rio De Janeiro), England (London), France (Paris), Italy (Rome), Germany (Berlin), Russia (Moscow), Egypt (Cairo), Africa (Kenya), India (Calcutta), China (Bejing and Hong Kong), Japan (Kyoto), and Sydney (Australia).