You play as a thief. Who is very organized, as he has a list of things he wants to steal as he breaks into a person's empty house in the dead of night. The house is littered with props, and you have to collect the props listed on your randomly-generated list. While it seems like a typical neat scavenger hunt game, after a few minutes, you hear someone pulling up outside. The owner of the house begins patrolling his residence, and if he sees you, prepare for a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- The Blank: Thanks to the simplistic art-style of the game, the owner's face is completely blank.
- Boxing Kangaroo: Every now and again, the owner is replaced with a boxing-glove-wearing kangaroo for no reason.
- Featureless Protagonist: The thief is a voiceless First-Person Ghost. In the achievement icons, he's drawn as a black humanoid.
- The Grim Reaper: In the Halloween mode, the owner is the Grim Reaper.
- Hero Antagonist: The only antagonist, the owner, would be seen as a heroic badass in any other situation, as he's just a guy defending his home from a criminal. With his bare hands.
- Land Downunder: The game is quite Australian, as the owner is sometimes a kangaroo, there are sometimes Australian flags littering the house, and you get an achievement for putting a shrimp on the barbecue.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: The owner smacks the shit out of the thief if he finds him.
- Villain Protagonist: You play as a thief breaking into a person's house and stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of expensive stuff.