The Urinal Game is an online point-and-click game where the object of the game is to use the appropriate urinal.
For most of the game, going back to the door is not an option, so you must use one of them. It has a few side characters, including a beefy guy and a cheerful guy.
The Urinal Game provides examples of
- Character Tics:
- The old man pees with his hands on his hips somehow.
- The guy in the green shirt always has one hand on his hip.
- Childhood Brain Damage: If you (for some bizarre reason) try to share the muscly guy's urinal, it says, "How many times were you dropped as a child?!".
- Male Restroom Etiquette: The game uses old standbys like "don't pee next to another guy".
- Men Are Tough: If you wuss out on the first level, it says, "Be a man. Get back in there."
- Mistaken for Gay: Zigzagged. It tells you not to pee next to someone so that it doesn't look like "pairing", but the player character's sexuality is not revealed. If he's straight, he'd be mistaken for a gay or bi pervert, and if he is indeed gay or bi then they'd guess correctly, but he'd be mistaken for a pervert.
- No Name Given: None of the characters in this game are named.
- Nice Guy: The guy in the green shirt is the only one not to get mad if you try to share his urinal. In fact, he smiles and waves.
- Perpetual Smiler: The guy in the green shirt is always smiling.
- The Pollyanna: The guy in the green shirt smiles even when you're peeing next to him or trying to share his urinal.
- Potty Dance: When you try to leave on level three, it says not to "stand around and dance".
- Potty Emergency: Trying to leave on level three tells you that you need to pee too badly to leave.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Usually, if you click the door to leave before peeing, that's not an option. However, it is the right option for the last level.
- Shy Bladder: Trying to leave on level two gives you the message, "Shy bladder? While it does afflict millions of men around the world, making them unable to pee in the presence of others, you are not afflicted."
- Toilet Humour: The game is one long pee joke.
- Vulgar Humour: One option is to share a urinal (it's the wrong option, of course).