The Scorpion King: Sword of Osiris is a side-scrolling Platform Game for the Game Boy Advance developed by WayForward Technologies that was released on April 2002. Taking place after the events of The Scorpion King, Cassandra was captured by a sorcerer known as Menthu and Matahyus has to rescue her.
This game was surprisingly well-received by critics, who found the gameplay engaging and the graphics to be colorful and well-animated.
- Another Side, Another Story: Completing the game lets you play as Cassandra for a walkthrough.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Menthu and Isis are the main antagonists.
- Canon Discontinuity: The game's events were not mentioned in the direct-to-video sequels.
- Evil Sorcerer: Menthu uses magic to discharge enemy attacks at his enemies.
- Hot Witch: Isis' character model is just as Stripperiffic as Cassandra.
- Historical Domain Character: Isis was the goddess of fertility and motherhood.
- One-Winged Angel: Isis transforms herself into a half-scorpion monster to fight Mathayus at the climax.
- True Final Boss: If Mathayus did not collect all the runes, Menthu will be fought as the final boss and Isis will escape with the Scorpion rune, with Cassandra warning him that they must continue fighting just before the credits roll. If the player succeeds in the task, she will go full-blown One-Winged Angel and is fought as the actual final boss.
- Unholy Matrimony: Isis and fellow evil sorcerer Menthu.
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left: In the bad ending, Isis takes the Scorpion Stone with her and flees after Mathayus kills Menthu.