The Leveling Tree is an Idle Game by Denis Berger which is a Game Mod of Prestige Tree released in 2020. It has you level up to earn experience and make level ups go faster. Once you earn enough exp, you can earn gold, find loot, go on quests, typical RPG stuff in PT style.
This game provides examples of:
- Absurdly Low Level Cap: Subverted. You can reach the initial limit of 1,000,000 for levels in an hour from the start of the game. The rest of row 2 and most of the Skills layer is spent without it increasing, with you reaching the limit in seconds after resets. However, it gets increased a bit with the 16 skill milestone and a lot with each ninth challenge completion and treasures, so the real cap is effectively unreachable.
- Challenge Run: The Quests tab has eight challenges which lower production or get rid of an aspect entirely. Each challenge can be completed 12 or 13 times, with its rewards increasing with every completion.
- Export Save: You can export the 2KB+ savefile into the clipboard and paste it into a window that pops up.
- Game Mod: This is a mod for Prestige Tree which has mechanics with names inspired by RPG terms.
- Level Drain: It's possible for the game to start subtracting levels if you lose something that boosts level gain, like loot.
- LOL, 69: The "Nice." upgrade costs 1.00e69 loot, while the Very nice. upgrade costs 6.90e420 loot.
- New Game+: Several nodes reset all previous nodes for their resources.
- Non-Indicative Name: Version 0.1.3.2 is called "Only 2 first tiers and a bit of third", but it has fleshed out three rows and a bit of fourth.