The third and last game in the Sky trilogy.
Taking place half a year after the end of Second Chapter, the protagonist this time is Kevin Graham. After pulling off a successful mission, Kevin is contacted to investigate a mysterious object, discovered after the collapse of the Liber Ark, while having a surprising reunion with Ries Argent, an old friend who has a connection to a figure from Kevin's past.
Suddenly their investigation is cut short when a masked figure appears and transports them both to an unknown plane, leading them (and some old friends) to solve the truth of their situation.
- Absurdly High Level Cap: The game starts you off at level 80-90, you'll likely be at 140-150s by the time it's done.
- Big Damn Heroes: The entire team shows up to save Kevin and Ries from the underworld monsters.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: Most of the party thinks Weissmann escaped after Second Chapter. They have no idea that Kevin delivered karma in the form of a Salt Bolt, though Joshua later figured out Kevin finished the job.
- Optional Character Scene: A major part of the game is bringing specific characters to doors that will show them a flashback of their past or current events.
- Sequel Difficulty Spike: The difficultly is much harder than the past instalments.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Owing to it being a Fire and Brimstone Hell and Kevin's Dark and Troubled Past having just been elaborated on, none of the chests on the seventh plane have comedic quotes, instead simply saying "The chest is empty".
- Wham Shot: The Phantasm's face being Rufina.