The Impossible Game is a Nintendo Hard Platform Game with minimalistic graphics. It was first released for iOS on April 19th, 2010, and was then ported to Playstation 3 and Playstation Portable on September 6th, 2013, and to PC on May 8th, 2014.
Each level consists of an orange box constantly moving forward on a path laden with spikes, pits, and other obstacles, with the player solely having control over its ability to jump.
- Bottomless Pits: A frequent hazard for your orange shape.
- Level Editor: One was included in the Steam release of the game.
- No Plot? No Problem!: There's no discernible story whatever.
- One Hitpoint Wonder: Make a single mistake, and start the entire level over.
- Spikes of Doom: Triangles representing sharp, insta-kill spikes are the most common hazard in the game.