Each level consists of an orange box constantly moving forward on a path laden with spikes, pits, and other obstacles, with the player solely having control over its ability to jump.
- Bottomless Pits: A frequent hazard for your orange shape.
- Level Editor: One was included in the Steam release of the game.
- No Plot? No Problem!: There's no discernible story whatever.
- One Hitpoint Wonder: Make a single mistake, and start the entire level over.
- Spikes of Doom: Triangles representing sharp, insta-kill spikes are the most common hazard in the game.