The I of It is a Web Game created by Gameshot. You play as the titular I, as he goes on a quest to find out why t left.
The game is mostly a Platform Game with shades of Puzzle Game, with a unique mechanic in which I can stretch and shrink in order to grab platforms and pull himself up. Since I cannot otherwise jump, he needs to use this to get over obstacles.
You can play the game here.
This Web Game contains examples of:
- Catch-Phrase: The voice-over has a few.
- One of "Then..." "Later..." "Next..." and "Thereupon..." is randomly said when starting a new area.
- "'Ouch,' cried I, and died."
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: I dies immediately upon coming into contact with anything even remotely dangerous.
- Pronoun Trouble: Since the main character is a capital letter I whose name is I, it can be really hard to talk about what he's doing without sounding like you're talking about yourself.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: The narrator has a very strange, possibly Nordic/Scandinavian accent (given he pronounces some Vs as Ws, e.g. "elewator").