The Girl And The Robot is a 3D Game by Flying Carpets Games.
Once, there was a girl locked up in a castle at the end of the world. This castle was ruled over by a very evil queen. One day, the girl managed to escape from the cage she was locked in, and set out to find a way out. On her way, she found a robot she discovered she could control with a special amulet she had in her possession. So, with her new robot friend, the girl set out to find her way to freedom.
The game was funded on Kickstarter on November 20th, 2013. It was released on August 18th, 2016.
The Girl And The Robot contains examples of:
- A Boy and His X: A girl and her robot friend.
- Big Fancy Castle: The game is set in one ruled over by an evil queen.
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: The robot has a sword, and an archer's bow, which is used for both combat and puzzle solving.
- Clothing Damage: Damage being done to robots is indicated by pieces of their armor breaking off.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: The robot carries around a shield it can use to protect itself from attacks.
- Mecha-Mooks: The castle in the game is full of robots to combat.
- Shoulder Teammate: The robot can carry the girl around on its shoulder.