Generally, the game consists of racing Indy Car-styled vehicles along in a top-down perspective against two "AI" opponents that seem to move in per-determined ways along the track.
This game is a 16-bit executable and requires a 32-bit Windows system, or a virtual machine/emulator to run properly.
The FUKING Grand Prix has examples of:
- Cluster F-Bomb: "Old person mode" enables strong language, with words such as fuk and motherfuker in almost every sentence of the game, and not in the best places either - even when you're passing checkpoints, being greeted with "shit Checkpoint 4passed".
- Kaizo Trap: Becomes this if you finish a race with realistic mode enabled.
- Nintendo Hard: "Realistic mode" causes any touch of a wall or another car to be instant game over without any continues.
- Ludicrous Gibs: "Gory mode" enables the crowd suddenly getting loose on the track turning into a bunch of smears on the slightest collision.
- Stylistic Suck: The tracks were made with MS Paint.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: The opponents don't seem to crash into walls and can be impossibly faster than the player in certain parts of the tracks.