The Formula is an Idle Game by Jacorb 90 released in 2021. It uses The Modding Tree engine that's used for Prestige Tree Rewritten and its mods, but doesn't really feel like them. You have a function called n(t) that increases over time and have to gain A-Power (then more powers later on) once it becomes high enough. When you accomplish goals, you unlock new mechanics and things for the formula. It is available on Githack.
This game provides examples of:
- Alphabetical Theme Naming: The names of powers and their extra mechanics are in alphabetical order. A-Power has Avolve, B-Power has Batteries, and C-Power has the Clock.
- Chromatic Arrangement: A-Power is red, B-Power is blue, and C-Power is green.
- Export Save: You can copy the 4KB+ save file from the game and paste it into a window.
- LOL, 69: The "Nice." goal is completed by reaching 69 A-Power and making n(t)>=6e9, "How Nice of You!" by making b(B)>=69, and "Nice Goal #420" by making n(t)>=1e6969.
- Shout-Out: A goal called "Cue That Bee Movie Reference" is completed for getting 15 B-Power.
- Year Inside, Hour Outside: Timespeed rises far faster than your real second count. The Clock tab seems to think hours pass while you're playing for minutes, which soon become millions of hours.