The Dynas Tree is an Idle Game made in The Modding Tree by ducdat0507 and released in 2020. Initially, there is one node with "C" on it, which you use to claim coins and spent them on upgrades to produces coins faster. Once you earn enough coins, more nodes show up, some of them even placed before existent ones. Can you reach World Alpha's current endgame?
This game provides examples of:
- Achievement System: There is a tab for achievements, but it's only a placeholder as of version 0.4.
- Export Save: You can export the 4KB+ savefile into the clipboard and paste it into a window that pops up. Also, gaining access to the map and conquering lands inflates file size by more than ten times.
- Game Mod: This is a mod for Prestige Tree, with different mechanics and initially more linearity.
- Interface Spoiler: Defied in the game's changelog, which puts elements that may be considered spoilers under markup and only reveals them when you highlight it.
- New Game+: There are many times where a game introduces a layer that resets all previous systems. Sometimes this happens retroactively, when workers normally reset coins, but then they reset workfinders and banks as well.
- Number of the Beast: The manager layer/finding work 3 times faster can be bought for 666 workfinders.
- Procedurally Generated Levels: The World Map is stated to be made with procedural world generation.
- Pun-Based Title: Based on "The Dynasty" and "Tree".
- Random Encounters: Soldiers have a chance to encounter an enemy when exploring which the game displays as "approximately once every x seconds". Faraway areas have their encounter chance listed as "x [times] every second". Winning an encounter grants honor.
- Regenerating Health: Soldiers regenerate some health every second.
- Skill Point Reset: You can respec wisdom discovers, but that causes a wisdom reset.