The 64 Layers Tree is an Idle Game made in The Modding Tree by unsoftcapped, IRXOSM, and TheMKeyholder. You produce points every second and can reset for prestige points that can be spent on upgrades once you have enough of them. Later on you unlock additional layers for rather bizarre things (like qrestige quoints). It's far shorter than what the name would suggest, but still offers something to do.
It is playable on here.
This game provides examples of:
- Challenge Run: The prestige points and bananas layer have challenges where you must reach a certain number of points with restrictions or slowly dividing point gain, with the former being done one time and the latter being infinitely repeatable.
- Export Save: You can export the 2KB+ save file to clipboard and paste it into a window that pops up.
- LOL, 69: The "Wow! I'm so banana'd" upgrade makes you gain 69% of banana gain per second, while "Wow! I'm so... juan?" multiplies the funny to the base point gain (69420)
- Non-Indicative Title: Despite what the title would suggest, the game only has four layers.
- Power-Up Food: All the bananas in the last layer add to the point gain.