The game has you receiving a brand new Teddy Bear in the mail. Upon opening the box, the bear comes to life, and displays the personality of a small child. The object of the game, from then on, is to interact with the bear: answering his questions, making food and feeding him, in general raising him. Whatever he learns he can put down in his notebook.
Teddy Together contains examples of:
- Alliterative Title: Teddy Together.
- Company Cross References: It and its sequel have had collaborations with other Namco properties, such as The Idolmaster and Taiko no Tatsujin.
- Beary Friendly: The bear is an adorable little teddy bear with a childlike personality.
- Cooking Mechanics: You can prepare meals to feed your teddy bear.
- Living Toys: Considering the fact that you're looking after a living Teddy Bear, this trope is a given.
- Minigame: The game has a few, which are centered on things such as preparing meals, feeding Teddy, and also bathing him.