Disney Tangled: The Video Game (but we'll shorten it to Tangled for simplicity sake), is a licensed Co-Op 3D Teamwork Puzzle Game by Planet Moon Studios released for the Wii and PC, released shortly after the namesake animated film in late 2010.
You take control of the tag team of Rapunzel and Flynn on an adventure loosely following the plot of the movie. Players can use Rapunzel's hair to swing, twirl, and climb, while Flynn duels and hunts for treasure. Players can swap between the two characters and use teamwork to overcome puzzles and challenges. Many characters and minigames await on the adventure, and up to four players can play.
This game contains examples of:
- Co-Op Multiplayer: The main object of the game. Players have to use teamwork revolving around each characters' ability for the situation.
- Green Hill Zone: The First level, appropriately called the First Frolic.
- Minigame Game: A few minigames involve using the two characters. In the Tavern, Rapunzel uses her long hair to yank the barrels down while Flynn smashes them.
- Seesaw Catapult: Used in a few areas. It often requires placing Rapunzel on one end while Flynn jumps down on the other end, launching Rapunzel to other areas she can't reach, and gaining access to prizes and secrets.
- Swap Fighter: You can swap control between Rapunzel and Flynn at the press of a button.